Isco (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see us making any major signings in January, we've addressed the areas we wanted to during the summer. It's not all that usual for a big name, high profile, expensive signing to happen in January. We signed Dzeko a few years back but, in the main, we've been relatively quiet in the mid-season window.

Maybe we'd be interested in Isco next summer, especially if someone like Nasri was on the way out, but he's certainly not a high priority at this stage I'd suspect.

Can't see us making any major signings in January, we've addressed the areas we wanted to during the summer. It's not all that usual for a big name, high profile, expensive signing to happen in January. We signed Dzeko a few years back but, in the main, we've been relatively quiet in the mid-season window.

Maybe we'd be interested in Isco next summer, especially if someone like Nasri was on the way out, but he's certainly not a high priority at this stage I'd suspect.
I think the link is bollocks, he is 1 injury or 1 loss of form away from being a first team regular there

I think the link is bollocks, he is 1 injury or 1 loss of form away from being a first team regular there

Do not suggest the D-isco is dead, The D-isco is life!!!

Disco-is-life.gif

No, he's not.

Perez insists that Bale and Ronaldo play even when they are in bad form, otherwise Isco would have played over Bale for most of last season when he was crap.

Isco has played all 3 midfield roles regularly, but James is better than Isco as an attacking midfielder, Kroos is better as the deep lying playmaker and Modric is better as the defensive option in midfield.

The only way Isco gets into the team is if someone is injured, which is a shit situation for someone like him to be in. They have a young squad as well, so it's not going to change any time soon.

Him wanting to leave makes loads of sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.