Isco (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is less than fuck all chance of this happening.
Sadly, I agree. It won't stop me checking this thread in hope whenever I see it bumped to the top though! Haha!

I think you might find he was at Real Madrid (before Maureen), even though it has nothing to do with it. Isco played under Pellers at Malaga, thats why Pellers was his mentor.

It was Iscos Dad that changed the plan from going to City to ending up at Real

Im aware pellegrini was at Real Madrid, I was stating he wasn't there when Isco moved. I don't believe he would've gone there if he didn't want too it's not just down to how much money his dad gets

Don't get excited that this thread has been brought back up, but with Madrid signing Kovacevic they're saying Isco may become available. Surely we could get him for 35m, and for me would be just as effective as De Bruyne. I don't think this is dead just yet.

Don't get excited that this thread has been brought back up, but with Madrid signing Kovacevic they're saying Isco may become available. Surely we could get him for 35m, and for me would be just as effective as De Bruyne. I don't think this is dead just yet.

It's deader than Thatcher.

Isco is 5x the player that Kovacic is. Benitez has apparently made Isco key to his plans and is Gling to be a key player for them this season. He's the future of Spain and Madrid, and he's a fan favourite. Perez would never sell him. Not for 50m let alone 35.

Kovacic is going to replace Illaramendi. He'll be Modric's understudy in a much deeper role than Isco is going to play.

Just stop. Isco isn't coming. It's over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.