Isco (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, he's not.

Perez insists that Bale and Ronaldo play even when they are in bad form, otherwise Isco would have played over Bale for most of last season when he was crap.

Isco has played all 3 midfield roles regularly, but James is better than Isco as an attacking midfielder, Kroos is better as the deep lying playmaker and Modric is better as the defensive option in midfield.

The only way Isco gets into the team is if someone is injured, which is a shit situation for someone like him to be in. They have a young squad as well, so it's not going to change any time soon.

Him wanting to leave makes loads of sense.
As I said he is an injury away from being a regular starter. I also seem to remember last year people saying on here he wouldn't play for them regularly, but he did, didn't he?

As I said he is an injury away from being a regular starter. I also seem to remember last year people saying on here he wouldn't play for them regularly, but he did, didn't he?

He's 23 now, why would he want to be a bench player and rely on his team mates getting injured to play?

He deserves a platform to show off his ability on a regular basis. I'm not sure who that would be with but he's a magical player and I'd have him here all day. Still not quite given up on him coming eventually.

He's 23 now, why would he want to be a bench player and rely on his team mates getting injured to play?
Who is to say he wouldn't be a bench warmer at City? Which one of Aguero, Silva, Sterling and De Bruyne would you like to see benched to accommodate him on a regular basis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.