Isco (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have Clichy over Kola every day of the week. Also, if Isco's Dad is on his bike at the end of the season (which I would dare say he is), will that affect any pretend transfer that probably wont happen again?

I'd have Clichy over Kola every day of the week. Also, if Isco's Dad is on his bike at the end of the season (which I would dare say he is), will that affect any pretend transfer that probably wont happen again?

I would say we get rid of both of them and sign Jose gaya and Adriano from Barcelona, the latter is free to leave at the end of the season according to reports from Spain.

I read this morning that Isco had handed in a transfer request. I am not sure if its true but if it is we need to move and as others have said look to get rid of Toure and Nasri now both of whom look too slow and in the case of Nasri injury prone. I hat to say it but at the end of the season we really do need to reflect upon those players that spend more time injured than actually playing including Kompany, Zabaleta, Nasri, Bony and Clichy. Good as they are what's the point of sticking with players who can only play about a third of our games ?

I read this morning that Isco had handed in a transfer request. I am not sure if its true but if it is we need to move and as others have said look to get rid of Toure and Nasri now both of whom look too slow and in the case of Nasri injury prone. I hat to say it but at the end of the season we really do need to reflect upon those players that spend more time injured than actually playing including Kompany, Zabaleta, Nasri, Bony and Clichy. Good as they are what's the point of sticking with players who can only play about a third of our games ?
Zabaleta has hardly missed a game up until last year. Bony had an impeccable injury record until he rocked up here as well. Kompany stays because hes one of the best in the world in his position.
Nasri, Toure and maybe one of our left backs need replacing with proven quality. Add in another top tier forward and better competition for Hart and we won't be far off.

I'd be shipping out Bony, Navas, Nasri, Yaya, Demichelis, Mangala, Kolarov and Sagna and bringing in Morata, Isco/Griezman, tielemans, Stones and Grimaldo promote maffeo, Angelino and Denayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.