Isco (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be shipping out Bony, Navas, Nasri, Yaya, Demichelis, Mangala, Kolarov and Sagna and bringing in Morata, Isco/Griezman, tielemans, Stones and Grimaldo promote maffeo, Angelino and Denayer.
Do lend me your copy of Fifa 16 once you are done with it.

we need new reinforcemennt. young and fresh player. just look at our squad. from 24 players, half of the squad (12 players to be exact) will be 30 years old and more by the end of the season. i rate Isco as a Merlin successor and Nasri replacement. we need to cut down old player to a ratio 1/4 from the squad. just to keep team fresh and hungry.

sell - clichy, sagna, yaya, demichelis, navas, caballero & nasri

keep - kompany, silva, fernandinho, zabaleta, kolarov, wright

buy new - LB, RB, pogba, stones, messi, isco and homegrown GK to backup Hart (Begovic, Szczesny, etc).

yes, messi is there. don't laugh. if we get Pep, anything is possible.

Last edited:
we need new reinforcemennt. young and fresh player. just look at our squad. from 24 players, half of the squad (12 players to be exact) will be 30 years old and more by the end of the season. i rate Isco as a Merlin successor and Nasri replacement. we need to cut down old player to a ratio 1/4 from the squad. just to keep team fresh and hungry.

sell - clichy, sagna, yaya, demichelis, navas, caballero & nasri

keep - kompany, silva, fernandinho, zabaleta, kolarov, wright

buy new - LB, RB, pogba, stones, messi, isco and homegrown GK to backup Hart (Begovic, Szczesny, etc).

yes, messi is there. don't laugh. if we get Pep, anything is possible.
I'm not laughing :)

I think we've missed Nasri this season, his ability to keep the ball find those small spaces to slip the ball through, but replacing him with Isco would make sense if only because Nasri is getting more and more injuryprone

We should grab Isco and sell off that **** Nasri to Algeria or a Saudi club. Not to UAE where he might actually prefer. He'll lead a nice comfy life there and settle down with 4 wives added to his current one.
Jesus wept, where do these people come from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.