Isco (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not getting game time at Real but would he get anymore with us?
Wondering that myself. Could he be bought as a future replacement for Silva?

Reality is, one sad day (hopefully in the distant future) Silva will get old and start diminishing. Nasri and Navas are probably going to be replaced soon.

Rags probably don't have a chance after their poor start and the way they fucked Real Madrid with De Gea. Love em or hate em, you don't mess with Real.
Right player at the wrong time?

Soriano definitely met with Madrid officials over Christmas, so it's pretty plausible that Isco was discussed as he's seemingly not happy at the moment. Not entirely sure where he'd fit into our squad though, unless we find a buyer for Nasri in the summer. A new manager at Real could change things too but, as with Otamendi, if an opportunity presents itself I'm sure we'd be interested.

Soriano definitely met with Madrid officials over Christmas, so it's pretty plausible that Isco was discussed as he's seemingly not happy at the moment. Not entirely sure where he'd fit into our squad though, unless we find a buyer for Nasri in the summer. A new manager at Real could change things too but, as with Otamendi, if an opportunity presents itself I'm sure we'd be interested.
Pelegrini did say a few weeks back that they needed cover for Nasri, so Isco would fit the bill.

giphy.gif

lube-gif.gif

Thanks for the memories yaya

Our chaps in Madrid, speculation of transfer request being handed in, 2 + 2 = must be signing for city either on loan or permanent deal. Only in this thread :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.