Isco (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, thats raised my giddyometer

Sounds like it's really on! Would be awesome if we signed him. Especially if we manage to get him January.

My news is not timely, ive spent far too much time with my eye elsewhere, but that said, i have been told today that 'Isco is at advanced stages'.

Ha. That's not even news.

Now I believe this is actually happening.

A lot of people seem to think we're looking at Isco as a winger / long term replacement for Silva. He's played a lot as a centre midfielder for Madrid, so I wouldn't be surprised to see him play there for us. Especially under Guardiola.

Now I believe this is actually happening.

A lot of people seem to think we're looking at Isco as a winger / long term replacement for Silva. He's played a lot as a centre midfielder for Madrid, so I wouldn't be surprised to see him play there for us. Especially under Guardiola.

KDB---Isco---Silva
------Aguero-------

All three of them interchanging?

KDB---Isco---Silva
------Aguero-------

All three of them interchanging?

I'm sure he can play that role, and play it very well. But the majority of the games he's played for Madrid have been further back, similar to how Fabregas plays for Chelsea.

....Fernandinho.....Isco
De Bruyne.....Silva......Sterling
................Aguero

I'm sure he can play that role, and play it very well. But the majority of the games he's played for Madrid have been further back, similar to how Fabregas plays for Chelsea.

....Fernandinho.....Isco
De Bruyne.....Silva......Sterling
................Aguero

That's interesting mate, that would definitely give us the balance of attack/defence assuming he tracks back ;)

That's interesting mate, that would definitely give us the balance of attack/defence assuming he tracks back ;)

I've not seen loads of him, but a mate of mine watches most Madrid games and he said Ancelotti played him in that role a lot, and he looked like a genuine box to box player.

Wow when MCRJON says it there must be something. That means we drop Nasri from the CL squad? I am guessing this more of a case like Otamendi. However I just don't see where we would start him, do we see Sterling more of a striker if Aguero gets injured? With KDB-Silva-Sterling I have no idea who to drop.

Isco if he joins would surely be cup tied!

Nonetheless would be a great signing. Definitely long term

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.