Isco (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I would love Isco, when pep arrives he would have Silva, Isco, De Bruyne, Sterlng, Aguero, Kelechi a marquee(Neymar/Messi) Roberts all to fit int 3-4 starting places and that's assuming we get rid of Nasri, Navas, Bony and Yaya etc
Seems balanced to me, 4 in and 4 out as well as promoting youth players which Pep is all about. :-)

As much as I would love Isco, when pep arrives he would have Silva, Isco, De Bruyne, Sterlng, Aguero, Kelechi a marquee(Neymar/Messi) Roberts all to fit int 3-4 starting places and that's assuming we get rid of Nasri, Navas, Bony and Yaya etc

Simples
Hart
---Stones Kompany Otamendi
Silva
Dinho-----Pogba
Isco
----Sterling--Aguero---De Bruyne

Caballero, Denayer, Zabaleta, Delph, Navas, Iheanacho, Messi

Simples
Hart
---Stones Kompany Otamendi
Silva
Dinho-----Pogba
Isco
----Sterling--Aguero---De Bruyne

Caballero, Denayer, Zabaleta, Delph, Navas, Iheanacho, Messi
Think you're more likely to see Dinho as the shield and sterling and de Bruyne play on the opposite sides, oh and Messi on the bench haha

Just got this from the spanish media

At Manchester City runs out of patience with Real Madrid for the caseIsco . The English club takes a couple of seasons in the footsteps of Real Madrid player and seems to have time to determine whether the transfer is feasible or theme parks and permanently changes the direction of the market.

City chief executive, Ferran Soriano, traveled to Madrid to meet with Jose Angel Sanchez, general manager of Real Madrid. The meeting would be extended in the very near Santiago Bernabeu restaurant and have served to introduce a new economic proposal as an ultimatum. Manuel Pellegrini yearns to gain the services of midfielder Malaga and knows very well since and played under him when he was active in the Malaga.

Real Madrid footballer rate at about 40 million euros and will not facilitate his departure as the top leaders of the club is considered one of the most promising players of the old continent and do not want to strengthen a direct rival for the Champions League Manchester City can be.

I'd still take him, when we took silva off the pitch today we had navas to replace him....Isco would be a far better option

I'd still take him, when we took silva off the pitch today we had navas to replace him....Isco would be a far better option
Isco, Silva, Sterling, DeBryune, Dihno Midfield 5.

Zab Otamendi Stones Bernat back 4.

Cameos: Kompany, Yaya

Don't believe this new story emerging as it says Soriano is the guy meeting with Real Madrids Gen. Manager.... Unless Real Madrid plan on asking us for a loan (oh wait they already did that with the stadium expansion) or they plan to become a sponsor/feeder club, then if or when we come to negotiate players it will be Txixi's job any day of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.