Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

I'm just happy I have enough snus for this thread. Only way to bare it if you're a Swede.

grovsnus_portion-3.jpg

I probably need to put another pot on though.

Ducado said:
mark ( blue army ) said:
OMG City just tweeted!!!

"@mcfc Manchester City tonight can confirm that we have reached an agreement with Malaga for the transfer of midfielder ISCO #mcfc"

No they have not, enjoy your break from here

Harsh

mark ( blue army ) said:
OMG City just tweeted!!!

"@mcfc Manchester City tonight can confirm that we have reached an agreement with Malaga for the transfer of midfielder ISCO #mcfc"

Link?

If the Isco transfer falls through for us we should sign this Chinese kid from the MEN selling candyfloss and ice cream

mancmackem said:
Sheikh Mansour gets tired with Marwood's negotiations with Isco and sends in Charlie Sheen to blow Madrid out of the water...
]

How come you don´t know that Txiki negotiates all transfers?

Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

May I suggest an 8.45 joint praying session,when we all ask for our man to sign ?

mark ( blue army ) said:
OMG City just tweeted!!!

wait, this legit?

Re: Isco (Part 7 (weekend saga part 2))

jrb said:
Imagine if he still signs for Madrid.

Replace the Cat with Blue Moon Forum members.

[bigimg]http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/cat-jumps-off-ledge.gif[/bigimg]
gotta say after reading for 30 min to catch up on this thread this gif took at least 10 min to get past... a wonderful gif and I cant stop laughing seeing it... hahaha

Ducado said:
mark ( blue army ) said:
OMG City just tweeted!!!

No they have not, enjoy your break from here

hahahahhahhhahahahaha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.