Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

Ducado said:
mark ( blue army ) said:
OMG City just tweeted!!!

"@mcfc Manchester City tonight can confirm that we have reached an agreement with Malaga for the transfer of midfielder ISCO #mcfc"

No they have not, enjoy your break from here

Bye Mark!

S04 said:
mancmackem said:
Sheikh Mansour gets tired with Marwood's negotiations with Isco and sends in Charlie Sheen to blow Madrid out of the water...
]

How come you don´t know that Txiki negotiates all transfers?

I do, but Marwood seemed a better fit for this attempt!

mark ( blue army ) said:
OMG City just tweeted!!!

"@mcfc Manchester City tonight can confirm that we have reached an agreement with Malaga for the transfer of midfielder ISCO #mcfc"

idiot...

NoahCity said:
mark ( blue army ) said:
OMG City just tweeted!!!

wait, this legit?

No. The mods have banned him I believe. WUM.

allan harper said:
adrianr said:
allan harper said:
Get in!! Our medical man!!!

I thought Salford Paul was our medical man?

He's our bridgewater man, we've got our fingers in all pies, the illuminati of the football sources.

if paulsimpson does work@bridgewater then hes probably right. i live across the road from there and all city players go there for medicals.

Wouldn't mind seeing Bernard. Not only a talent but he has a lot of commercial opportunity. Even if Isco is bought, maybe Bernard could be bought and loaned to a La Liga club, something like that.

No the twitter shit is not legit, after refreshing this thread every 5 seconds for 48 hours that just made me mad as hell.

Ban or warn the fucker

levets said:
mark ( blue army ) said:
OMG City just tweeted!!!

idiot...
You got to see the funny side though - its a thread gone mad !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.