Isco

FantasyIreland said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I did tell you mate, you have to be careful with these things. Luckily its obvious you were not on the WUM and were had over yourself especially with all the bets you made ;)

Yeah you told him,must be great being you,well done.

FML mate stop being offended for other people especially when I haven't done fuck all

Weasel

BoyBlue_1985 said:
FML mate stop being offended for other people especially when I haven't done fuck all

Weasel

'i told ya so' - fuck off with it ,and you've got the neck to label me such......

I couldnt give a shit whether Ronnie was right or wrong,he passed on info he had heard,thats all there is to it,shove the gloating up your arse.

Mario Husillos

"Isco's contract renewal is in its advanced stages and should be signed shortly. We will be here presenting Isco very soon. We will be here shortly to announce the renewal of his contract. It's not renewed as yet, but I think it will be very shortly. We understand it is virtually a done deal. There are no sure things in football.

"Everything can change in an instant. The club's intention and what Isco has stated is that he is going to stay here; he's going to renew his contract. Life can also throw up a lot of surprises. That is the most conclusive statement that the club can make on the issue. Isco has really taken off. He's a great player and they want him at a number of clubs. We intend to keep him at Malaga for as long as possible. Everyone wants to improve and if he continues growing like this, he'll have to go to a legendary European club. That's understandable."

FantasyIreland said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Weasel

'i told ya so' - fuck off with it ,and you've got the neck to label me such......

I couldnt give a shit whether Ronnie was right or wrong,he passed on info he had heard,thats all there is to it,shove the gloating up your arse.

Was I fuck gloating
I like Ronnie and would like Isco to have come
Shove it up your ass

Only passing on information from a friend who claims to know someone who is an 'ITK'. He claims he has been told that we will go in for Isco and Cavani in the summer and that Falcao is joining Barca then too. He claims he was told about Dzeko and Aguero signings before they were in the media. To be fair he isn't the kind of person to lie but I'm still calling bullshit on him, just thought I'd post it in here just in case if does come off!

ForzaMancini said:
Only passing on information from a friend who claims to know someone who is an 'ITK'. He claims he has been told that we will go in for Isco and Cavani in the summer and that Falcao is joining Barca then too. He claims he was told about Dzeko and Aguero signings before they were in the media. To be fair he isn't the kind of person to lie but I'm still calling bullshit on him, just thought I'd post it in here just in case if does come off!

Appreciate the info Forza... cheers !

ForzaMancini said:
Also appreciate the info but would've been more legit if he told us about Dzeko and Aguero when he claims he knew about them.

ForzaMancini said:

This would be beautiful.

ForzaMancini said:

Falcao to Barcelona/ That would be a bad move for him imo silly choice.

There's no place for a top centre forward at Barca as long as Messi is there, unless they can play elsewhere like Villa has (but Falcao can't really). Even Ibrahimovic, who wasn't that awful for them, was booted out after a year because he was in Messi's space.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.