Isco

SuperSilva said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
Kun Aguero said:
Ronnie, I'm willing to call off your ban, in all honesty I thought you wouldn't accept.

PM mate

Your a top man Ronnie... Kun has called the ban off... you're not going anywhere sir, we still got 6 days of transfer nonsense to enjoy!

Ronnie the Rep said:
Kun Aguero said:
Ronnie, I'm willing to call off your ban, in all honesty I thought you wouldn't accept.

You are a gentleman and a scholar. I genuinely posted what I was told by an impeccable source. He may well have been having my leg up. A bet is a bet so I think I should do one. Just to get over the embarrassment. Currently sitting on a train in London Waterloo contemplating exile. Don't know how I will cope TBH

:-(((

I did tell you mate, you have to be careful with these things. Luckily its obvious you were not on the WUM and were had over yourself especially with all the bets you made ;)

109 pages on a player we have never even tried to sign? Let’s give up and move on. Good player and would of loved him but it won't happen

BlueMoonz1977 said:
Well according to reports Isco is set to pen a new deal at Malaga - increasing his clause from a reported £17m to £35m !!!!!

Tbh if this is true i rather go and spend 35M on Gotze than Isco

sergiokun said:
109 pages on a player we have never even tried to sign? Let’s give up and move on. Good player and would of loved him but it won't happen

A whole forum devoted to a subject that is not relevant this January.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
I did tell you mate, you have to be careful with these things. Luckily its obvious you were not on the WUM and were had over yourself especially with all the bets you made ;)

Yeah you told him,must be great being you,well done.

Anyone remember the contract penning by a certain player before a move? If I remember correctly, I think that player was Pastore, penned a new contract before moving to receive more money for the club.

Could Isco be that way too?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.