Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

burning blue soul said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
GresleyChris said:
Okay, nice one mate.

Eerr, I don't think that was an offer

...could be wrong tho

can everybody stop dicking around and somebody just shag the lad!!!!!!
How can we a shag him without the dicking around!?

Akai said:
LoveCity said:
Here's a translation of the Malaga owner appearing to confirm that Isco is joining Real Madrid:

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/RmadridInfo/status/348891269424115712" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/RmadridInfo/status/ ... 9424115712</a>

it translates to: "It's the choice of the player and we can't do anything about it because of the terms in the contract, I'd have liked him to stay in Spain if he wanted out"
am i the only one who thinks thats mint news.

GresleyChris said:
adrianr said:
Well, not technically no.. But is none of this in the least bit amusing?

Yeah I suppose in a sense it is if you are looking in and not too arsed either way when or how we find out.

But for the ones panicking, arguing with anyone who says he's going to Madrid (like its a personal attack to say such a thing) and anyone else making major contributions to the thread I'm just questioning their actions

I've been having a laugh, posting stupid things, not taking life so seriously. If you havent been around the transfer forum before (sounds like it) i'd advise you lighten up, dont want to be associated with those that take this seriously do you?? Post a daft picture or gif or shuffle off to another thread/forum would be my advise fella.

Rammyblues said:
Its Isco choice and we can't do anything about it. Doesn't exactly say he is going to Real Madrid it still infers it is the choice of the player.

I agree sounds like he's implying he s leaning towards us but they want him to go to real

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Who is our contact at the bridgewater hospital..Is it Salford Paul?

he said he wasnt, and he didnt know anyone that worked at any hospital

Just saw this. If it was 1989 and we were after Isco, you know exactly what would happen next...

Xisco looking for Premier League return - agent

The former Magpies striker is reportedly interested in coming back to England, according to the player's agent, after a successful stint in his homeland with Cordoba

Former Newcastle frontman Xisco is looking for a return to the Premier League after leaving the Toon in January.

So.in.the last half he its gone from the positive of a,well known itk on here,saying its looking good,and everyonecelebrating to a Twitter comment by the malagea president which some are saying means that he is,going to Madrid???

mcfc2607 said:
Akai said:
LoveCity said:
Here's a translation of the Malaga owner appearing to confirm that Isco is joining Real Madrid:

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/RmadridInfo/status/348891269424115712" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/RmadridInfo/status/ ... 9424115712</a>

it translates to: "It's the choice of the player and we can't do anything about it because of the terms in the contract, I'd have liked him to stay in Spain if he wanted out"
am i the only one who thinks thats mint news.

No you aren't.

gman07 said:
GresleyChris said:
manimanc said:
gresleychris trying his best to get someone to bite bless him....

go on then,i`ll be the one....

grrr stop winding me up love!!!

Not after a bite at all, just can't believe how many times and how many people do this year after year and fall for the bullshit that comes from ITKs and other sources.

Wait for the announcement, until then, nothing else matters
who do you think you are telling people how to live their lives?? What makes your voice the right one? Dont you ever laugh and have fun with fellow brothers? Why should we even care what you think? Now will you let us have a party and go somewhere else and make yourself miserable!!!

So because I'm not playing the game or joining in the hysteria I can't comment. Okay.

Last time I checked this was a transfer forum thread about Isco who I would love us to sign. Yet nothing seems to get said about the player, his style, how he might fit in to the team etc. It's a thread overrun with nasty comments for people who don't tow the line, or bullshit from people ITK.

I'd love to talk about the player but its page upon page of speculation about which twitter source is false or who said what. That's my main point in all this.

Why can't we talk football anymore...?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.