Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

GresleyChris said:
And about 5 people telling me to "get a shag" or "my house must be shit at Xmas"

How mature

Truth always hits a nerve though pal...Why dont you just pull one off>> You will feel much better

GresleyChris said:
gman07 said:
GresleyChris said:
Not after a bite at all, just can't believe how many times and how many people do this year after year and fall for the bullshit that comes from ITKs and other sources.

Wait for the announcement, until then, nothing else matters
who do you think you are telling people how to live their lives?? What makes your voice the right one? Dont you ever laugh and have fun with fellow brothers? Why should we even care what you think? Now will you let us have a party and go somewhere else and make yourself miserable!!!

So because I'm not playing the game or joining in the hysteria I can't comment. Okay.

Last time I checked this was a transfer forum thread about Isco who I would love us to sign. Yet nothing seems to get said about the player, his style, how he might fit in to the team etc. It's a thread overrun with nasty comments for people who don't tow the line, or bullshit from people ITK.

I'd love to talk about the player but its page upon page of speculation about which twitter source is false or who said what. That's my main point in all this.

Why can't we talk football anymore...?

Christ.
Instead of crying about it, say what you want to say and see if people reply.

GresleyChris said:
And about 5 people telling me to "get a shag" or "my house must be shit at Xmas"

How mature

Is it shit at Xmas though ?

Tez Tosterone said:
mcfc2607 said:
Akai said:
LoveCity said:
Here's a translation of the Malaga owner appearing to confirm that Isco is joining Real Madrid:

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/RmadridInfo/status/348891269424115712" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/RmadridInfo/status/ ... 9424115712</a>

it translates to: "It's the choice of the player and we can't do anything about it because of the terms in the contract, I'd have liked him to stay in Spain if he wanted out"
am i the only one who thinks thats mint news.

No - It sounds promising if true

GresleyChris said:

How mature

Thought you wanted to talk football....... Stop encouraging such comments.

The quote isn't saying he's going to Madrid, the Chairman is merely saying personally he'd rather him go to Madrid however ultimately it's upto Isco, and by that it doesn't mean it's confirming anything for us either. It's pretty much useless.

Akai said:
LoveCity said:
Here's a translation of the Malaga owner appearing to confirm that Isco is joining Real Madrid:

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/RmadridInfo/status/348891269424115712" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/RmadridInfo/status/ ... 9424115712</a>

it translates to: "It's the choice of the player and we can't do anything about it because of the terms in the contract, I'd have liked him to stay in Spain if he wanted out"
phew thank you akai, so he basically is saying the choice is up to the player and the player alone on where he goes

dillbi95 said:
mcfc2607 said:
Akai said:
am i the only one who thinks thats mint news.
Isnt that past tense? As if hes not staying in spain? OR am i looking into it too much...

Not many people seem to have actually read what he's said there!

To me he's indicating Isco's not just leaving Malaga, but Spain..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.