Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

GresleyChris said:
And about 5 people telling me to "get a shag" or "my house must be shit at Xmas"

How mature

Thicker skin needed. I've had much worse than that said about me by folk I actually get on with. I know I can be a **** at times. We all can.

Lighten up a bit. You may actually enjoy it ;.)

They hope he stays in Spain because the Spanish club are the highest bidder.

cmdub said:
Akai said:
LoveCity said:
Here's a translation of the Malaga owner appearing to confirm that Isco is joining Real Madrid:

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/RmadridInfo/status/348891269424115712" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/RmadridInfo/status/ ... 9424115712</a>

it translates to: "It's the choice of the player and we can't do anything about it because of the terms in the contract, I'd have liked him to stay in Spain if he wanted out"
phew thank you akai, so he basically is saying the choice is up to the player and the player alone on where he goes

Lol...it's like a shit CSI on here sometimes.

GresleyChris said:
And about 5 people telling me to "get a shag" or "my house must be shit at Xmas"

How mature

Listen fella this is how it works on the transfer forum if you want see any info on a possible signing you have to sift through pages and pages of utter dog shit, it has always been the same your choices are

join in and post something along the lines of i have just literally spat my coffee all over my keyboard at that genius gif of a cat pulling a face

read all the posts to try and get something decent and accept it will be time consuming

don't bother with it at all and wait for official confirmation

the choice is yours

allan harper said:
Can the seriously boring one, divert to another thread.

I really did laugh out loud! Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.