Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

SouthStand116 said:
andyhinch said:
Pam said:
Funny but it just so happens that the swamp has a South Stand. That's where your season ticket is at.
Calm down some people just don't post much.

I tell you what pam ill pm you my seat details and you can come and buy me a pint at half time to apologise for calling me a rag!

Did you just call me a rag?

toby said:
SouthStand116 said:
Kun Aguero said:
I thought I was the biggest rag on this forum but SouthStand116 beats me hands down.

See where's Ric when u need him. This is why I never log on cause now I feel like twatting the mrs cause I'm getting called a rag. I knew this would happen!

What a horrible thing to say !!!!

Being called a rag is quite harsh

SouthStand116 said:
Ric said:
Pam said:
Sorry Southstand, but you're the worst rag troll I've ever read.

Incorrect.

Ah Ric my saviour. Haha. I take it you know who I am Tom and Jamie's cousin. Like I told you this is why I never post or log in here!
Oh ffs.
There's only one explanation..

...ric is a rag and bluemoon is a clarkie of epic proportions.

I think Isco is going to announce he's signing for City when tonight's super moon is at it's peak.

Pam said:
TexasBlueMoon said:
MercerWay said:
Arab fan here. Saw the AlThani twitter thingy, so here goes-
"It is the choice of the player and we cannot prevent him due to the release clause. And I, personally, would've preferred for him to stay in Spain and not go to a team outside of spain. And there's another thing, but I'll withold it. Thank you."
His statement can be read to say either
1) I wanted him to stay in Spain, yet he refused.
2) I wanted him to stay in Spain. His and my wishes matched.

Regardless, nothing really definitive here.

" ...would've preferred for him to stay in Spain and not go to a team outside of spain..."

Would have preferred or would prefer? There is a big difference.

would've !

seems like the choice is made already .

Pam said:
TexasBlueMoon said:
MercerWay said:
Arab fan here. Saw the AlThani twitter thingy, so here goes-
"It is the choice of the player and we cannot prevent him due to the release clause. And I, personally, would've preferred for him to stay in Spain and not go to a team outside of spain. And there's another thing, but I'll withold it. Thank you."
His statement can be read to say either
1) I wanted him to stay in Spain, yet he refused.
2) I wanted him to stay in Spain. His and my wishes matched.

Regardless, nothing really definitive here.

" ...would've preferred for him to stay in Spain and not go to a team outside of spain..."

Would have preferred or would prefer? There is a big difference.

No, it is clearly a "would've".

bennyblue said:
toby said:
SouthStand116 said:
See where's Ric when u need him. This is why I never log on cause now I feel like twatting the mrs cause I'm getting called a rag. I knew this would happen!

What a horrible thing to say !!!!

Being called a rag is quite harsh

Not as harsh as thinking about twatting a woman Benny

Daz_Blue said:
Why the fuck would the owner of Malaga want to sell Isco to a rival.....like Levy saying no Madrid you cannot have Bale as I would prefer he went to City ....

Makes sense, but why would he tweet then that he wants/wanted Isco to stay in Spain (hence with a rival).. And why does he care where Isco ends up anyways?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.