Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

what time does the pop corn cat make an appearance. been on all day and its sleep time now and no sign of the cat!!!

Daz_Blue said:
Why the fuck would the owner of Malaga want to sell Isco to a rival.....like Levy saying no Madrid you cannot have Bale as I would prefer he went to City ....

Yeah but Malaga aren't close to competing with Madrid and if they are offering a better deal as has been mentioned he is probably more interested in the money.

Back on topic and a quick question.

If the Malaga owner has, and by all accounts he has, said that he'd prefer Isco to stay in Spain but the choice is his...

Why would he say this? Surely he'd do anything not to sell to a fellow la liga club where Isco could come back to haunt the club and their fans.

Can you imagine the rags and Madrid going in for Bale and Levvy coming out with a statement that he'd rather Bale goes to United? No chance.

What's his motive here?

If Isco wants to go to Madrid there's fuck all
Malaga can do about it, regardless of whether
they want him to go there or not.

de niro said:
SouthStand116 said:
andyhinch said:
Calm down some people just don't post much.

I tell you what pam ill pm you my seat details and you can come and buy me a pint at half time to apologise for calling me a rag!

Did you just call me a rag?

You were likened to a women earlier. What's worse?

NQCitizen said:
Joehannes said:
NQCitizen said:
The guy's got a point.
Except a) the owner hasn't said that and b) he's better than Hazard was this time last year.

A) possibly true
B) I'd argue Hazard really was. Scored 20 goals on his way to player of the year and winning the title. He was unplayable at times. Isco has amazing potential but he hasn't torn apart an opponent like Hazard could. His 1 assist is a poor return too.

Of course that's only my opinion and I do think Isco is a very good player.

I'm with you. No way was Isco a better player than the Hazard of this time last year. Highly doubt he'll have as good a first season as Hazard if he came either. He's still the player we should have sucked up the agents fees for.

check out Isco s official facebook page and at the top of the page he says "Welcome " in English , followed by a wink ;) not Bienvenida in Spanish
Surely a strong hint of his intentions .. bienvenido a Manchester City , Isco ;)

wow this thread is a different place! happy again!

all you fannies just realise we were playing macc. bury and stockport in the not too distant past..and brentford away and grimsby wasn t a bed of roses, grow up and get some!

if we didn t get disco, so what? he isn t going to make us the best team in the world!

i ve lost a lot of faith in BM, very gay knee jerk, nasty to other blues

we have the best squad in england in my opinion. be happy blues!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.