Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

Millennium said:
Millennium said:
LoveCity said:
It's in Arabic. Someone from Dubai told me on Twitter it's Al Thani confirming Isco is joining Real but Akai's translation suggests the opposite:
Pd2stq9.jpg

I speak Arabic

I've read this twitter, it seems that the account belongs to the owner of Malaga club, but his answer shows a lot of contradictions, he said they could not stop him due to the penalty clause, but we all know that the penalty clause is 35 million euros, while Real Madrid only paid 22 million euros, So Real Madrid did not pay the penalty clause.

And then he said we want to sell him to a Spanish club! Isn't Real a Spanish Club? Therefore, I find some contradictions in the answer, which can not be interpreted

It seems no one have noticed my answer!!!!!!!!!!!
Because it makes no sense

TexasBlueMoon said:
Any one else feel the word Rag is overused on this thread?

On the forum as a whole really. It gets a bit tedious.

Malaga fans don't want him to go to Madrid they want him to come here had a couple posting earlier on.

As I mentioned last night, im 100% sure Isco will be a City player all you knee jerk panickers need to chill the fuck out and wait for him to announce his intentions!!

By the way I'm definitely not ITK im just giving my opinion.

brummie blue said:
mark ( blue army ) said:
OMG City just tweeted!!!

"@mcfc Manchester City tonight can confirm that we have reached an agreement with Malaga for the transfer of midfielder ISCO #mcfc"

Link?
The guy's a bona fide rag. Every post negative. I've got a lot of catching up to do on this thread....

Millennium said:
Millennium said:
LoveCity said:
It's in Arabic. Someone from Dubai told me on Twitter it's Al Thani confirming Isco is joining Real but Akai's translation suggests the opposite:
Pd2stq9.jpg

I speak Arabic

I've read this twitter, it seems that the account belongs to the owner of Malaga club, but his answer shows a lot of contradictions, he said they could not stop him due to the penalty clause, but we all know that the penalty clause is 35 million euros, while Real Madrid only paid 22 million euros, So Real Madrid did not pay the penalty clause.

And then he said we want to sell him to a Spanish club! Isn't Real a Spanish Club? Therefore, I find some contradictions in the answer, which can not be interpreted

It seems no one have noticed my answer!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyones to busy posting mate..Relax, it´s just crazy right now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.