Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

Pigeonho said:
Ric said:
TexasBlueMoon said:
Any one else feel the word Rag is overused on this thread?

On the forum as a whole really. It gets a bit tedious.
Bingo, and those who use it are generally the ones who begin bitter posts with 'just been on rag cafe'.... Some, the most bitter i've noticed, even have accounts on there. That's just fucking odd.

I have just spat my tea out!

SouthStand116 said:
Kun Aguero said:
I thought I was the biggest rag on this forum but SouthStand116 beats me hands down.

See where's Ric when u need him. This is why I never log on cause now I feel like twatting the mrs cause I'm getting called a rag. I knew this would happen!

WTF?

mcfc2607 said:
salfordpaul said:
i ve got a shit load on poyet going to fulham at great odds!

it will buy me a car!
still confident on isco mate.

yes big time! am on holiday my phone is ringing more than a tramp at strigfellows, don t worry, be happy. if i'm wrong ill buy everyone on BM a pint at the next designated do

de niro said:
bennyblue said:
toby said:
Not as harsh as thinking about twatting a woman Benny

Of cousre not toby but lets be liberal it might not be a woman.........

I can honestly say I have never kicked a woman in the fanny.

your famous bill

Robbie 308‏@up_the_creek3m
Important post in the Isco thread on bm "I can honestly say I have never kicked a woman in the fanny."

salfordpaul said:
mcfc2607 said:
salfordpaul said:
i ve got a shit load on poyet going to fulham at great odds!

it will buy me a car!
still confident on isco mate.

yes big time! am on holiday my phone is ringing more than a tramp at strigfellows, don t worry, be happy. if i'm wrong ill buy everyone on BM a pint at the next designated do
Got a screen shot of that ;)

bennyblue said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
SouthStand116 said:
It's called a joke I have never raised my hand to any woman! wow there are some really sad people on here. Think I will go back to lurking in the shadows what a joke this place is!

Don't do that, its only the internet, full of warriors, just ignore them. You are posting in the most volatile thread, in the most volatile forum, its not a reflection on the normal threads.

I was called a Rag early on, and i said thank you and moved on no point arguing with someone i dont know. You will need a thicker skin though, as you get called all sorts in the cellar ;-)

10 posts in and your talking of the cellar to him, oh my days he will never come back

It puts hairs on your chest... and thats just the female posters

Pam said:
TexasBlueMoon said:
MercerWay said:
Arab fan here. Saw the AlThani twitter thingy, so here goes-
"It is the choice of the player and we cannot prevent him due to the release clause. And I, personally, would've preferred for him to stay in Spain and not go to a team outside of spain. And there's another thing, but I'll withold it. Thank you."
His statement can be read to say either
1) I wanted him to stay in Spain, yet he refused.
2) I wanted him to stay in Spain. His and my wishes matched.

Regardless, nothing really definitive here.

" ...would've preferred for him to stay in Spain and not go to a team outside of spain..."

Would have preferred or would prefer? There is a big difference.

Yes but either way it is out of his control and in the hands of the player. And Pellegrini has made his move and it looks like Isco is coming after all. Isn't that what this means.

bennyblue said:
Don't do that, its only the internet, full of warriors, just ignore them. You are posting in the most volatile thread, in the most volatile forum, its not a reflection on the normal threads.

I was called a Rag early on, and i said thank you and moved on no point arguing with someone i dont know. You will need a thicker skin though, as you get called all sorts in the cellar ;-)

10 posts in and your talking of the cellar to him, oh my days he will never come back

It puts hairs on your chest... and thats just the female posters

Cheeky ;o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.