Isco

sjk2008 said:
Nasri is absolutely not one of your best players.

Also, whilst at Arsenal, he was never as good as Silva and he never will be.

What he said.

sjk2008 said:

Saying someone isn't as good as Silva means nothing, because Silva is the best creative midfielder in the country. Nasri is a top quality player imo.

hgblue said:
sjk2008 said:

Saying someone isn't as good as Silva means nothing, because Silva is the best creative midfielder in the country. Nasri is a top quality player imo.

I know it means nothing. It was said in reply to the post near the top implying that Nasri was AS GOOD as Silva in his Arsenal days.

He wasn't.

Mad_fer_it said:
Marvin said:
Why would we sell Nasri? He is one of our best players

Nasri.....one of our best players? You kidding me, he's been anonymous for us. He's scored a couple of important goals for us but he's been no where near his best. At Arsenal he was in the same league as Silva, he was devastating....i can remember one maybe two games where he's been really good....and that's all, just "really good" not "excellent" or "superb." He just hasnt cut it for us. He's had time to settle in and try and find his role in the side, but im afraid he hasn't. I think he needs to go.
He's asked to play a different role here than at Arsenal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.