Isco

Looks like he has signed a new deal at Malaga...shame, but at least he isn't off to one of our rivals and another one to chalk off the list!!

Delboy352 said:
Looks like he has signed a new deal at Malaga...shame, but at least he isn't off to one of our rivals and another one to chalk off the list!!

New deal is effectively to allow Malaga to get top dollar for the lad come the summer - he will leave in the summer transfer window but there was no way malage wanted him to go for the old release clause, hence upping it to £32m

Seosa said:
Andouble said:
Seosa said:
Have a good career, Isco.

a pay rise, in the Champions League, and lives his life/plays his football in a paradise. He's the one havin' a laugh!

Even if Malaga finish high up, there's no guarantee they'll be in the Champions League next season. No one in their right minds will pay £30m+ for him.
Aren't they banned from Europe the next time they qualify anyway? I think if he wanted to leave he wouldn't have signed that extension. If he was worried about CL he wouldn't have signed, knowing that they may not qualify next year and even if they do they are banned anyway.

VOOMER said:
ped said:
dont get the nasri bashing ,citys best forward line is silva,teves,kun and nasri ,that is pure class.

100% correct

Another poor performance by Nasri. Call me arrogant but I am right on this one, Nasri has been a very disappointing buy to say the least.

Mr. Aguia said:
Seosa said:
Andouble said:
a pay rise, in the Champions League, and lives his life/plays his football in a paradise. He's the one havin' a laugh!

Even if Malaga finish high up, there's no guarantee they'll be in the Champions League next season. No one in their right minds will pay £30m+ for him.
Aren't they banned from Europe the next time they qualify anyway? I think if he wanted to leave he wouldn't have signed that extension. If he was worried about CL he wouldn't have signed, knowing that they may not qualify next year and even if they do they are banned anyway.

They have an appeal in.....which no doubt will get accepted

Mad 4 It said:
VOOMER said:
ped said:
dont get the nasri bashing ,citys best forward line is silva,teves,kun and nasri ,that is pure class.

100% correct

He was running into serious form when he got sent off. The three match ban interrupted his momentum. And the derby can't have helped. He'll come good this season.

Also, I want the ex Barcas to fetch Neymar in the summer to make up for the disappointments of the last two shit windows.

Mad 4 It said:
VOOMER said:
ped said:

100% correct

Another poor performance by Nasri. Call me arrogant but I am right on this one, Nasri has been a very disappointing buy to say the least.

In Nasri's defence, I feel he is pretty much wasted out on the wings, He can have very decent performances in that position, but in general it doesn't suit him at all.
I still feel he would do a fantastic job in a Xavi-like position, centrally setting up attacks, with his cool on the ball, very accurate passing and excellent ball retention qualities. He also has a very good shot which could be used more often... that is if our players were allowed to shoot from outside the box.

Matt the Giant said:
Mad 4 It said:
VOOMER said:
100% correct

In Nasri's defence, I feel he is pretty much wasted out on the wings, He can have very decent performances in that position, but in general it doesn't suit him at all.
I still feel he would do a fantastic job in a Xavi-like position, centrally setting up attacks, with his cool on the ball, very accurate passing and excellent ball retention qualities. He also has a very good shot which could be used more often... that is if our players were allowed to shoot from outside the box.
We saw how he did against Madrid at home....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.