Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

ljones15 said:
‘If Isco wanted to leave Malaga I'd have preferred a Spanish club not outside Spain …'

He'd be hard pushed to find any Spanish clubs outside of Spain tbh

alky313 said:
TexasBlueMoon said:
Maybe I missed this earlier, but is it true that Manu met Isco earlier today?

Rafael Hernandeztweet earlier:
@RafaelH117: If the Sky Sources are right and Isco met Pellegrini today we’re in for a long saga… Madrid papers always eager to confirm transfers.

Apparently Isco was in Manchester this morning to talk to the club.

Someone posted pictures earlier of Isco in Malaga.

S04 said:
Cobwebcat said:
Crescent said:
Either way, the owner of Malaga is heading to Dubai quite possible tomorrow for a business trip. Perhaps Sheikh Mansour will have a word with him. :)

Why would our leader be in Dubai?

He´s often there..It´s just an hour or so by car

Does he drive to Dubai or does Dubai come to him?

JustAnotherCityFan said:
alky313 said:
TexasBlueMoon said:
Maybe I missed this earlier, but is it true that Manu met Isco earlier today?

Rafael Hernandeztweet earlier:
@RafaelH117: If the Sky Sources are right and Isco met Pellegrini today we’re in for a long saga… Madrid papers always eager to confirm transfers.

Apparently Isco was in Manchester this morning to talk to the club.

Someone posted pictures earlier of Isco in Malaga.

Except someone posted a link to the same picture being posted a few days ago?

johnmc said:
Tone of Salford Pauls psts and tweets suggest he isn't as confident.

Eh his last post on here a short while ago said he was so confident that he would buy everyone in here a drink if he was wrong.

How is that less confident?!

Just to let you know that Malaga Owner replied to tweets that he prefers to sell Isco to a Spanish club rather than outside Spain, but clearly said he "preferred" not decided. Anything can happen in the end and he said context of the player has the option to leave Malaga through the clause in his contract.

Which means if we want Isco we should trigger the release clause, only way to get him.

Putting all the news together, Malaga have agreed fees with RM, where Isco still not agreed the personal terms which he had agreed with City. But only option for City is to trigger the release clause or convince Malaga for selling him to City.

Ducado said:
johnmc said:
Tone of Salford Pauls psts and tweets suggest he isn't as confident.

Eh?

Your reading a different one to me mate

He went from "if he doesn't come he will wear a mankini to the first home game " to "if he doesn't come we still have the best midfield in the league"

Different tone don't you think?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.