Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

salfordpaul said:
johnmc said:
Tone of Salford Pauls psts and tweets suggest he isn't as confident.

take your meds son! bed TIME!

I swear there are some blues who would rather be right than have Isco here. Crazy day. Not aimed at you John.

BlueAnorak said:
worsleyweb said:
Is he any good this isco?

1280403633-cool-dog-mowing-the-lawn.jpg
Fucking hell, I just laughed out loud at that - wife gave me a filthy look!

Cobwebcat said:
TexasBlueMoon said:
Maybe I missed this earlier, but is it true that Manu met Isco earlier today?

Rafael Hernandeztweet earlier:
@RafaelH117: If the Sky Sources are right and Isco met Pellegrini today we’re in for a long saga… Madrid papers always eager to confirm transfers.

What's that got to do with United?

Haaa . Just got it, took a while though. Must be bedtime after my last bottle of Bluemoon is done. Great thread and entertainment. hope I awake to good news .

I want to thank everyone who's posted on this thread today, it's been fookin hilarious. Very enjoyable day indeed :D I'm going bed and hope to wake up to it all being confirmed

Cobwebcat said:
salfordpaul said:
johnmc said:
Tone of Salford Pauls psts and tweets suggest he isn't as confident.

I swear there are some blues who would rather be right than have Isco here. Crazy day.

Your not wrong, such is life as they say in France

sarath_menon said:
Just to let you know that Malaga Owner replied to tweets that he prefers to sell Isco to a Spanish club rather than outside Spain, but clearly said he "preferred" not decided. Anything can happen in the end and he said context of the player has the option to leave Malaga through the clause in his contract.

Which means if we want Isco we should trigger the release clause, only way to get him.

Putting all the news together, Malaga have agreed fees with RM, where Isco still not agreed the personal terms which he had agreed with City. But only option for City is to trigger the release clause or convince Malaga for selling him to City.

surely we should get it done after missing out last season, if he isnt worth 30 m then rodwell and garcia arent yet we paid that much for them 2.

Been a long day.

Off to kip with a smile.

Roll on Tuesday and all the foot shuffling with TS, SKY and the papers.

Ducado said:
Cobwebcat said:
salfordpaul said:

I swear there are some blues who would rather be right than have Isco here. Crazy day.

Your not wrong, such is life as they say in France

I'd love Isco here and ill be gutted if he doesn't. I was just reading things differently than they were meant. Sorry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.