Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

ayrshire_blue said:
mancityscot said:
No Ham In Manchester said:
Isco and Manuel had talks, apparently all went well, now apparently we agreed a fee on the transfer, everyone freaked out and posted page after page of GIF's. To sum up, looks like he's ours

thanks mate. cant help but feel slightly giddy

Don't get too carried away fella. Bookies odds still have Madrid as favourites.

Prestwich Blue, Salfordpaul and Tolmie seem to suggest we have a huge chance of signing him - 85% was quoted somewhere.

Spanish press still reporting he's Madrid bound.

Malaga chairman has said he'd rather sell to a Spanish club but it's up to Isco (confirmed).

That Spanish press is all Madrid propaganda, if the talks went the way we have been told then I'm happy. And as far as bookie odds go, that depends on who puts the most money on it

LoveCity said:
This is a newish report from AS put through the translator:

Isco celebrated his move to Madrid vacation in Ibiza
The Malaga is satisfied that his future is resolved urgently and is waiting to resolve a fringe clubs, including if it gets a player on loan.

Isco lives of joy in joy. On Tuesday won the Euro Under-21 being one of the major players in the triumph of Lopetegui and Friday night closed his move to Madrid for 30 million euros. The Malaga, who is on holiday in Ibiza, the island heard the news of his signing. Your telephone is collapsed all kinds of congratulatory messages for his recent addition and Arroyo de la Miel welcomed people from their environment for their arrival at the club and the great white next leap in his career.

The Malaga is satisfied that his future is resolved urgently and is waiting to resolve a fringe clubs, including whether a player goes on loan (Cheryshev is the more options you have), and that everything is done officially week. His coming-out as Real Madrid and heading in his new contract is scheduled for early July when the deal becomes official. The Golden Boy of 2012 signed for five seasons.

City. Isco The other option was signed by the City of Pellegrini, their "football father", but the recommendation of Zidane, the insistence of his fellow U-21 (Nacho, Morata and Carvajal) and the fact that the player prefers to stay in Spain, near his own, and not an adventure in the Premiership, you have to opt for Madrid. They were not your only options, Borussia Malaga called on Friday to deliver 24 million in cash by Isco. It was too late because Vicente Casado was meeting with Florentino Perez and Jose Angel Sanchez closing the deal.

is there any substance to what these AScunts say or is it just completely made up pro real Madrid bollocks?

These discussions with Isco. they taken place by phone or in England?

Pellegrini starting work tomorrow, but of course that doesn't mean he has to be in Manchester.

LoveCity said:

The Malaga is satisfied that his future is resolved urgently and is waiting to resolve a fringe clubs, including if it gets a player on loan.

Isco lives of joy in joy. On Tuesday won the Euro Under-21 being one of the major players in the triumph of Lopetegui and Friday night closed his move to Madrid for 30 million euros. The Malaga, who is on holiday in Ibiza, the island heard the news of his signing. Your telephone is collapsed all kinds of congratulatory messages for his recent addition and Arroyo de la Miel welcomed people from their environment for their arrival at the club and the great white next leap in his career.

The Malaga is satisfied that his future is resolved urgently and is waiting to resolve a fringe clubs, including whether a player goes on loan (Cheryshev is the more options you have), and that everything is done officially week. His coming-out as Real Madrid and heading in his new contract is scheduled for early July when the deal becomes official. The Golden Boy of 2012 signed for five seasons.

City. Isco The other option was signed by the City of Pellegrini, their "football father", but the recommendation of Zidane, the insistence of his fellow U-21 (Nacho, Morata and Carvajal) and the fact that the player prefers to stay in Spain, near his own, and not an adventure in the Premiership, you have to opt for Madrid. They were not your only options, Borussia Malaga called on Friday to deliver 24 million in cash by Isco. It was too late because Vicente Casado was meeting with Florentino Perez and Jose Angel Sanchez closing the deal.

Well thats full of holes.Hopefully !!!

this is probably fake but some kid just put it on twitter, supposedly from this morning:

BNeT97oCIAAWrI0.jpg

tweet is as follows:

@K5nnedy 20m
Welcome to your new home Isco

followed by:

Fifthcolumnblue ‏@Fifthcolumnblue 14m
@K5nnedy Is that genuine or photoshopped?
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
Lee Kennedy ™ ‏@K5nnedy 12m
@Fifthcolumnblue as real as it can get my pal took it this morning he was being interviewed by Turkish TV.

DiscoSteve said:
citykev28 said:
I'm thinking of leaving the Barton Aerodrome. It's fucking freezing, security have gone home and the last 66 bus has just passed me.

BTW what happened to our reporter out at Chester Services?

Presumably he's been there too long and the car park cameras have done him for a £100 fine

Unlike 'lightweight Kev' I am here for the duration, nothing as yet to report, at the moment I am watching two rats fight over a Mcflurry, anything changes I will let you know.

True blues hang on in there.......

Not sure if anyone seen this, but just copied and pasted this from a Malaga fans forum:

Andrew Alcott ‏@andrewalcott 1h
... This one off info came 2 me is absolutely nailed on. I don't claim insider status. But it's definitely going to happen. I won't reply.
Details
Andrew Alcott ‏@andrewalcott 1h
This is the last thing I'll tweet about Isco: City have matched the base fee and added close to €6m in add ons. City player by weeks end.
Details
Andrew Alcott ‏@andrewalcott 4h
I'm not expecting Isco to complete a medical today. But if he has, the club has a precedent in announcing signings between 6 and 8 pm.

LoveCity said:

That's not a new story

LoveCity said:

Just like our papers, taking a guess.

I'll take PB and Tolmie's word we have every chance still.

I'm not sure what merit there is in posting these Spanish news clips whether they are positive or negative. According to them it was done two days ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.