Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

Hi all.

I´m a Malaga supporter,from Malaga. I´ve been reading this thread for the last two hours.. Awesome.

Our forum is foromalaguistas.com, but our Isco thread is much slow-tempo than this one...

Only tell u all some things..

Never trust in Marca, As, or spanish media. They works for establishments, and the colour of the money is the only truth for them. And has been working hard for Florentino Perez likings.

And the main of all...

All Malaga fans loves Isco (You cannot imagine things he can do with the ball) and we wants to protect him. We know that we need to sell, but never, NEVER to Real madrid.

A part of us goes to Manchester with Don Manuel, and we wants Isco there. Manchester City will be my second team, and my next shirt will be light blue..

DiscoSteve said:
golden.silva said:
this is probably fake but some kid just put it on twitter, supposedly from this morning:

BNeT97oCIAAWrI0.jpg

tweet is as follows:

@K5nnedy 20m
Welcome to your new home Isco

followed by:

Fifthcolumnblue ‏@Fifthcolumnblue 14m
@K5nnedy Is that genuine or photoshopped?
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
Lee Kennedy ™ ‏@K5nnedy 12m
@Fifthcolumnblue as real as it can get my pal took it this morning he was being interviewed by Turkish TV.
Sadly more faker than a fake thing from Fakenham (!?)
Black edges of the Manchester Airport sign don't line up with the sign 'behind' it!
been watching blackadder 2

LoveCity said:
Isco isn't in Manchester, this much has been determined... he's in Spain on his jollies.

He must be - someone's put a photo with Turkish microphones under his nose with a manchester airport sign!!!! Look at the top of the page.

He will be in sashas as we speak.

DiscoSteve said:
golden.silva said:
this is probably fake but some kid just put it on twitter, supposedly from this morning:

BNeT97oCIAAWrI0.jpg

tweet is as follows:

@K5nnedy 20m

followed by:

@Fifthcolumnblue as real as it can get my pal took it this morning he was being interviewed by Turkish TV.
Sadly more faker than a fake thing from Fakenham (!?)
Black edges of the Manchester Airport sign don't line up with the sign 'behind' it!

haha yeah :( i noticed it after posting.. got a little excited when i saw it. bastard.. i hope the k5nnedy guy gets herpes.

Cityisland said:
salfordpaul said:
isco is better than silva-no
better than nasri-no

why have we got this hype? a great prospect but that is all! calm down blues

i was edgy when aguerro was coming, not now

U hearing good things?

as of this aft, was looking brilliant but for me i think a striker is our immediate worry, we dont NEED isco, but we need at least a top class centre forward! -whats joe jordan uo to!? ;)

Pam said:
S04 said:
Anyone remember the Anelka transfer?..Dragged on for weeks and months

The Tevez one was even worse.

There was only one outcome in the Tevez one, it just dragged on.

This is tougher because it seems legitimately 50-50, much like Hazard, Sanchez, Nasri etc

golden.silva said:

BNeT97oCIAAWrI0.jpg

tweet is as follows:

@K5nnedy 20m

followed by:

seems legit to me.

BringBackSwales said:
salfordpaul said:
isco is better than silva-no
better than nasri-no

why have we got this hype? a great prospect but that is all! calm down blues

i was edgy when aguerro was coming, not now

better than Nasri is a big yes for me, although I have obviously seen a lot more of Samir than of Isco
Good chance tat he is better than Silva too. Or at least is when playing wide.

The Bly fault I Isco mo is that he has no interest in pressing, tracking or tackling. He is a forward minded luxury. He is good enough to build our system around. I hope Nasri and Silva fit in too.

Can't wait to see our first game under Pelligrini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.