Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

katxouli said:
Hi all.

I´m a Malaga supporter,from Malaga. I´ve been reading this thread for the last two hours.. Awesome.

Our forum is foromalaguistas.com, but our Isco thread is much slow-tempo than this one...

Only tell u all some things..

Never trust in Marca, As, or spanish media. They works for establishments, and the colour of the money is the only truth for them. And has been working hard for Florentino Perez likings.

And the main of all...

All Malaga fans loves Isco (You cannot imagine things he can do with the ball) and we wants to protect him. We know that we need to sell, but never, NEVER to Real madrid.

A part of us goes to Manchester with Don Manuel, and we wants Isco there. Manchester City will be my second team, and my next shirt will be light blue..

Welcome.

soyamadridista are saying the deals done

they say isco will stay at malaga next season and join real in 2014/2015!!!!!!!

katxouli said:
Hi all.

I´m a Malaga supporter,from Malaga. I´ve been reading this thread for the last two hours.. Awesome.

Our forum is foromalaguistas.com, but our Isco thread is much slow-tempo than this one...

Never trust in Marca, As, or spanish media. They works for establishments, and the colour of the money is the only truth for them. And has been working hard for Florentino Perez likings.

And the main of all...

All Malaga fans loves Isco (You cannot imagine things he can do with the ball) and we wants to protect him. We know that we need to sell, but never, NEVER to Real madrid.

A part of us goes to Manchester with Don Manuel, and we wants Isco there. Manchester City will be my second team, and my next shirt will be light blue..
Welcome, katxouli.

FantasyIreland said:
katxouli said:
Hi all.

And the main of all...

Good post.

Welcome.

Rag.

The U is iffy.

FantasyIreland said:
katxouli said:
Hi all.

And the main of all...

Good post.

Welcome.

Rag.

you couldn't resist eh ..

katxouli said:
Hi all.

And the main of all...

bienvenida

NipHolmes said:
FantasyIreland said:
katxouli said:
Hi all.

And the main of all...

Good post.

Welcome.

Rag.

The U is iffy.

Try to post in spanish at foromalaguistas.. Could be funny to read your skills,"toreador" xD

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.