Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

edwrdhor said:
On a usual football market a fluctuation of odds usually means a 50 quid here or their. On this market it means significant movement. Isco is not ours.

Please explain?

borninm14 said:
Probably closing betting for the night

No, the difference is that his name is no longer on the betting list, whereas all the other names (Ronaldo, cavani, bale, suarez, even billy fucking sharp) are still there. It could mean that they haven't got a clue whether he is going to Madrid or gods own club and don't want to risk any losses

edwrdhor said:
On a usual football market a fluctuation of odds usually means a 50 quid here or their. On this market it means significant movement. Isco is not ours.

Earlier in the day there was significant movement towards City in the odds, that didn't mean we'd signed him and nor does this movement mean Real Madrid have signed him.

edwrdhor said:

But he was ours at 1/10 ?

Give it a rest.

Ahh, sorry Pam. Had logged off, never noticed your post...just got a shock when I went onto Skybet.

kenster197 said:
waspish said:
Akai said:
didn't pam just say Sky suspend its betting at night?

Yes they Always do it
Well they haven't suspended any other transfer bets

Hill's have taken the Isco market down as well. I think the bookies suspend markets that have been very active during the day if they don't have anyone monitoring overnight bets.

Just thought i would look in, what's happened, anything. Whats the guessing that when we lose out on our Disco song and Corradis twin everyone says, bloody el, we could have got Bale for less than these 2, but of course he is going Madrid

errr.. bit giddy now as the last couple of posts do not come from the RM meedja machine (cf the Rag machine in UK)

If anyone can tip the balance (and I think that it is fnely balnaced ATM) it is Pellers...

If the two have had a chat this evening, this has got to be all good for us... the last thing that Malaga fans would want would be a transfer to RM (imagine Spurs' raection to Bale transfer to the Scum vs a foreign club)

A few reasons to be (cautiously) cheerful tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.