Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

Isco's Disco-biscuits said:
Lads been out since 9, has there been any progress? The last I heard was Prestwick Blue and a few others saying we had agreed fee with Malaga and were intimating that Isco would have a medical in the next few days everything going to plan. ?
What's the craic now?

No significant change to that. If you believe our guys it looks goo. Ian Ladyman tweeted city had told him we were losing but that was Friday and it seems things have got better since then.

50/50

Jordan CTID said:
zeven said:
Lads been out since 9, has there been any progress? The last I heard was Prestwick Blue and a few others saying we had agreed fee with Malaga and were intimating that Isco would have a medical in the next few days everything going to plan. ?
What's the craic now?
Nothing new im afraid.

Ive been out all day, any chance of an update?

See page 47

Maybe some hippy flower power is needed in our attempts to sign:
...Francisco Roman Alarcon Suarez.

(With apologies to the memory of Scott McKenzie...)

"If we're going... to sign Francisco
It's sure not for... his powers in the air
If we're going... to sign Francisco
We must all be patient... as we're not really there"

"For those who want... to sign Francisco
Summertime... will be a love-in there
In the streets... with our man Isco
Happy people... on Bluemoon and everywhere"

zeven said:
What's the craic now?
Nothing new im afraid.

Cheers, I'm happy with that. Still feeling good then? I was feeling quite confident earlier on, what with some Malaga fans saying he hadn't bothered with his meeting woth Perez and had chosen us? The boy just doesn't seem to have a very high opinion of Madrid does he? Salford Paul's posts a few pages back didnt exactly exude optimism though. Whats that about?

Lads been out since 9, has there been any progress? The last I heard was Prestwick Blue and a few others saying we had agreed fee with Malaga and were intimating that Isco would have a medical in the next few days if everything going to plan?
What's the craic now?

2hrs ago Ladyman tweeted City think it looks like he's going to Madrid!

Fucking Real Madrid are bigger twats than Bayern and the Rags. They pull this shit all the time.

Pam said:
Fucking Real Madrid are bigger twats than Bayern and the Rags. They pull this shit all the time.

Pam - why do you always sit on the fence?

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Ray78 said:
Somebody wake up John McCririck.
I understand Channel 4 only just stopped paying him about a year ago, but hasn't he been dead for about 15 years?

Yep he is still alive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.