Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

the odds were at 1/10 i always thought we had a chance but i think its done really. if he does choose madrid i think its foolish on his behalf but i can see why.

Marvin said:
kinkyisgod said:
mscenterh750 said:
KIG in my opinion I hope we get Isco, but we needed Fernandinho much more to give us drive, pace and athleticism in the middle of the park, which is why we had to pay that sort of money at that moment in time, and 28 isn't old ask a 39 year old like me :-) . Isco is fantastic and I really hope we get him, but we needed to address other areas first.

I wasn't suggesting Fernandinho is no good or that we didn't need him, just that we can't be capitulating on the isco deal at 24 million euros given we paid more for another player whose future is never going to be as long
How do you know what we paid for Fernandinho, or what the financial terms are for Isco?

You don't know so keep quiet

If discussion.here was based only on cast iron facts then it would be pretty limited - I'm merely basing my speculation on the information widely touted by the media, it's a discussion point only

rushts said:
Update from Chester services........

Just woke up and my cars propped up on bricks. Looks like some scrote from Elton has had my wheels away in the night.

More news as it breaks.....

You fell asleep at Chester services?

bluemoon73 said:
rushts said:

Just woke up and my cars propped up on bricks. Looks like some scrote from Elton has had my wheels away in the night.

don't start having a pop, he's our SSN style correspondent at Chester services asking everyone's opinion. Julie from McDonalds was very informative if you go back about 100 pages

Come on boys, get some breakfast down you to fuel your day. Just polished off a plate off this, now it's for a bowl of oats and then a glass of milk. Let's do this, Iscooooooooo!

[bigimg]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Eg-a1bxagIw/UBtHM7j-53I/AAAAAAAABjQ/cfML92f5YMo/s1600/IMG_0126.JPG[/bigimg]

mancboy123 said:
the odds were at 1/10 i always thought we had a chance but i think its done really. if he does choose madrid i think its foolish on his behalf but i can see why.

Close the door on your way out then

charliebigspuds said:
bluemoon73 said:
rushts said:

don't start having a pop, he's our SSN style correspondent at Chester services asking everyone's opinion. Julie from McDonalds was very informative if you go back about 100 pages

Why is Kev not online, who gave him permission to leave Barton airport?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.