Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

kinkyisgod said:
mscenterh750 said:
KIG in my opinion I hope we get Isco, but we needed Fernandinho much more to give us drive, pace and athleticism in the middle of the park, which is why we had to pay that sort of money at that moment in time, and 28 isn't old ask a 39 year old like me :-) . Isco is fantastic and I really hope we get him, but we needed to address other areas first.

I wasn't suggesting Fernandinho is no good or that we didn't need him, just that we can't be capitulating on the isco deal at 24 million euros given we paid more for another player whose future is never going to be as long
How do you know what we paid for Fernandinho, or what the financial terms are for Isco?

You don't know so keep quiet

Pigeonho said:
No matter what the outcome is, I think it's fair to say there are some very insecure people who support this club, who pretty much believe anything. Very funny.

Forty years of supporting city can do that to you

dannyburns4 said:
Part8 and page200!!!! Has to be one of the best threads ever lads....did anyone stay up all night??
I did :) proud upper flapper.

malg said:
allan harper said:
I reckon this thread today is going to beat all flapping records, might be best getting medics on standby as I don't think we're all going to survive the day.
Do we need to start an 'At Risk' Register?

Indeed. I would start with zeven.

Oki... just went back to see on what pages where there are some outside news that we are in the running for ISCO and its page 1, 8 47 Prestwichblue and another source who seem legit
Price on fernandinho is on page 9

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.