Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

Im sure he'll sign for us soon. And then repeat the quotes about Madrid, only about manure instead.

Stu Brennans piece smells of a briefing... not so thrilled right now but until anything is official I hold my hopes up!

Think his dad tuned it around on Isco to Madrid!

It will go lie this..

Isco "I want to go to city dad"

Isco dad "It's Real Madrid!!"

Isco "I'll get more game time at City"

Isco dad "it's Real Madrid!"

Isco "but but I promised Pellegrini"

Isco dad "IT'S FUCKING REAL MADRID WAKE THE FUCK UP"

Isco "ok"

Update from ITK poster refered to earlier :

'In all seriousity Vibe, I was txted by a mate who I have no reason to doubt and all it said was 'you'll be happy Tuesday'. He works at City. It was not JM either.

I guessed he meant Isco, but maybe we have other plans. One thing in their credit is that EWS have been quite discrete about the purchases so far. '

Note : I have no idea what EWS stands for.

At the risk of throwing my toys well out of the pram, only City could fuck up signing the young footballer of the year, who actually wanted to come and play for us.

KIG it's like paying that little bit extra for something that you really need, regardless of age in terms of Fernandinho. We needed and we payed the money. Regarding Isco he would be that little bit of wow, to finish the furnishings, but is it that bit of wow the board are prepared to pay that bit extra for ?, I hope so but can understand if we didn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.