Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

paphos-mcfc said:
The way this thread is going, it'll end up like watching your nob going in and out of really nice taught clopper and then just as you're about to blow your tanks, you look up to see the face of Gail Platt.
I'd bang Gail Platt to land Isco at City. I'd even bang her Mum to land Cavani.

Adidas Barry Silkman said:
Don't have time to read 226 pages and this might sound naive but in a nutshell, is he really that good? Who would you say is his nearest equivalent in terms of his style of play?
is he really that good? - No he is rubbish, that is why he was voted player of the U21's tournament recently!!!!

Super David Silva 21 said:
I refuse to post things off twitter now as i don't know if i'll just be repeating whats been said (Very highly likely)

But just read something that made me happy.

Spill the link ermmmm beans.

paphos-mcfc said:
The way this thread is going, it'll end up like watching your nob going in and out of really nice taught clopper and then just as you're about to blow your tanks, you look up to see the face of Gail Platt.

how dare you say that about BM's favourite actress

Super David Silva 21 said:
I refuse to post things off twitter now as i don't know if i'll just be repeating whats been said (Very highly likely)

But just read something that made me happy.
pray tell

Just appeared on Twitter:

Soccer Sauce ‏@soccer_sauce 2h

Sources close in Spain suggest Isco favours a move to #MCFC over Real Madrid as player very fond of Pellegrini

ashtonblue said:
Just appeared on Twitter:

Soccer Sauce ‏@soccer_sauce 2h

Sources close in Spain suggest Isco favours a move to #MCFC over Real Madrid as player very fond of Pellegrini

Soccer Sauce - they sound reliable

whicko said:
Adidas Barry Silkman said:
Don't have time to read 226 pages and this might sound naive but in a nutshell, is he really that good? Who would you say is his nearest equivalent in terms of his style of play?
is he really that good? - No he is rubbish, that is why he was voted player of the U21's tournament recently!!!!
There were early rumours Isco had got the UEFA player of the tournament but it officially went to Thiago.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.uefa.com/under21/news/newsid=1966169.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.uefa.com/under21/news/newsid=1966169.html</a>

johnmc said:
Ha, if Perez really didnt want to upset our owner we would not be at this stage would we.

unless this is an engineered transfer saga that we eventually win.

foil hat on........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.