Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/city-top-target-isco-poised-4702726" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... ed-4702726</a>?

MEN now posting the same shit from Spain!! It is all one news report from Marca which everybody else has jumped on FFS!

adrianr said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
adrianr said:
Could be bollocks, could be a briefing.

Bollocks, there has been no briefing.

Which is why most of the nationals and Manchester No.1s have not even mentioned it this morning.

The MEN didn't even have the bollocks to put a by line on the back page of the piece, probably because Stuart doesn't want to make a rod for his own back, fair play!

In the first three paragraphs the MEN uses the words, understood, believe, set to and reportedly.

I'll give you a fecking briefing, City are as tight as a fecking drum on this and that tells me one of two things...

As I was told yesterday, it was not over...

This is the kinda shit I've been wanting to hear. Sweeeeeeet!!!!

And....we're just a shot away ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_a0zOLMAfw[/youtube]

P.S - I'm on Wimbledon duty this week so on when I can.

Much better way to start the day, cheers Tolm!

sqblue said:
johnmc said:
Ha, if Perez really didnt want to upset our owner we would not be at this stage would we.

unless this is an engineered transfer saga that we eventually win.

foil hat on........

Pelle is known as the engineer ;o)

city-till-i-cry said:
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/city-top-target-isco-poised-4702726?

MEN now posting the same shit from Spain!! It is all one news report from Marca which everybody else has jumped on FFS!
you want to try reading as opposed to attaching old links

I would just like to thank everyone who posted on this thread yesterday.The weather outside was crap & the cricket was a wash out till later. So I was sitting with the ipad glued to the Isco forum from 9 in the morning till 10 last night. It was hilarious.
If we don't end up getting Isco I'll be really disapointed but yesterday will soften the blow.
Best fans in the country. CTID.

cordonbleu said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
cordonbleu said:
Zidane is not a DS, nor a spokesperson for Real Madrid. LOL. He may get a job as one of assistant coaches for Ancelotti. He has no authority whatsoever to have direct influence on dealings of Madrid transfer business.
Actually he does

Really? OK how?
On 1 June 2009, Zidane was announced as the Advisor to the President after Florentino Perez was named President of Real Madrid for the second time. He along with Jorge Valdano, General Director, and Miguel Pardeza, Sporting Director, were to be the key decision makers on the sporting side of the club.

In November 2010, Zidane was appointed as a special adviser to Real Madrid's first team in response to an appeal made by Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho for the former Real midfielder to work more closely with the team. In his new role, Zidane is expected to participate in Champions League events and functions. He is also to travel with the first team on a regular basis and participate in pre-match gatherings, training sessions and meetings with the head coach. In July 2011 it was announced that he would become Real Madrid's new sporting director.

Thats how

cordonbleu said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
cordonbleu said:
Zidane is not a DS, nor a spokesperson for Real Madrid. LOL. He may get a job as one of assistant coaches for Ancelotti. He has no authority whatsoever to have direct influence on dealings of Madrid transfer business.
Actually he does

Really? OK how?

he have the same role as Txiki, sporting director.

johnmc said:
ashtonblue said:
Just appeared on Twitter:

Soccer Sauce ‏@soccer_sauce 2h

Sources close in Spain suggest Isco favours a move to #MCFC over Real Madrid as player very fond of Pellegrini

Soccer Sauce - they sound reliable

Are we getting him on HP?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
cordonbleu said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Actually he does

Really? OK how?
On 1 June 2009, Zidane was announced as the Advisor to the President after Florentino Perez was named President of Real Madrid for the second time. He along with Jorge Valdano, General Director, and Miguel Pardeza, Sporting Director, were to be the key decision makers on the sporting side of the club.

In November 2010, Zidane was appointed as a special adviser to Real Madrid's first team in response to an appeal made by Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho for the former Real midfielder to work more closely with the team. In his new role, Zidane is expected to participate in Champions League events and functions. He is also to travel with the first team on a regular basis and participate in pre-match gatherings, training sessions and meetings with the head coach. In July 2011 it was announced that he would become Real Madrid's new sporting director.

Thats how
hehehe.. that shut him up.. he should stick to cooking .. lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.