Isco

alky313 said:
Where is this £30m release clause? Reports in Spain put it at €33m. The same folks banging on about not signing Hazard, Mata and Cazorla for £25-35m were happy when we bought Nasri for the same price in the last year of his contract.

Fucking hell. If any club buys him it'll be for £18-24m. End of.

end of what?

The buy out clause is just a negotiating tool, I am confident he'll go for less. And if Malaga miss out on the Champions League spot as seems likely that will weaken their position even more. £20million + addons is my prediction for his transfer fee.

LoveCity said:
The buy out clause is just a negotiating tool, I am confident he'll go for less. And if Malaga miss out on the Champions League spot as seems likely that will weaken their position even more. £20million + addons is my prediction for his transfer fee.
Could use offer Santa Cruz as well. He has been good for them.

NoahCity said:
LoveCity said:

His contract with us is up in June (thank god) so we can't really use him in a deal, Malaga have decided not to keep him anyway. But the fact we loaned him to Malaga will mean we have good relations with them and we could also guarantee further loans of our highest quality young players. Problem is Chelsea have loaned them Piazon so if they want Isco they could do the same.

LoveCity said:
NoahCity said:
LoveCity said:

His contract with us is up in June (thank god) so we can't really use him in a deal, Malaga have decided not to keep him anyway. But the fact we loaned him to Malaga will mean we have good relations with them and we could also guarantee further loans of our highest quality young players. Problem is Chelsea have loaned them Piazon so if they want Isco they could do the same.
Werent there reports Chelsea had first refusal on an Isco transfer as part of the Piazon loan agreement?

Plain Speaking said:
LoveCity said:
NoahCity said:

Werent there reports Chelsea had first refusal on an Isco transfer as part of the Piazon loan agreement?

Yeah but apparently that wasn't true, hope it wasn't anyway and I can't see Malaga doing that for who is essentially a fringe player (Piazon has only made a couple of appearances for Malaga so far).

I'm watching him tonight against porto and from waht i've seen until now he is no way near a 30M pounds player...20M at the best.....the only who impress me is jackson martinez from porto a beast of a player fights for every ball and maybe moutinho...why not a double bid in the summer for this two????????

Grieffymcfcctid said:
no way near good enough!!! if he does come, i bet all you lot wanting him will want him to be gone not long after he signs! overrated so much.

no way near good enough? who for, barca? hes certainly not no where near good enough for our team....isco is a class act already at such a young age, hes not branded as the next generation of spanish genious's (thiago etc) for nothing, he will be one of the best playmakers in the world in 2 years time. To say he is no way near good enough for our squad is beyond a joke, you either dont watch enough football or just deludeded.

Remember release clauses in Spain are about screwing other Spanish clubs. They're the only ones that are hit by the worst of the release clause rules. Malaga will sell most likely for less than the clause to a non-Spanish club.

MihaiCity said:
I'm watching him tonight against porto and from waht i've seen until now he is no way near a 30M pounds player...20M at the best.....the only who impress me is jackson martinez from porto a beast of a player fights for every ball and maybe moutinho...why not a double bid in the summer for this two????????

:( going off 1 game he's not worth 30m? I've watched Aguero about 30 times this season and in some game i'd say he wasn't worth 5m.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.