Isco

Andouble said:
isn't Lopes 16 or 17? If he ever breaks through with us he won't play a part for years.

It's like saying you wouldn't have Schweinsteiger because we have George Evans.

Only a few months younger than Isco. He was 17 and x number of days when he scored against Watford. I honestly can't believe we'd spend that much on Isco when we have him. The way you're speaking, why would we have any youngsters? Just fuck FFP and buy everyone.

Isco:

"I'm not worried as I'm only thinking about being here," the 20-year-old told AS.

"If a team does come to pay a lot of money for me, it will definitely be a big club. Then, if it helps Malaga, I would have no problem in leaving if it was good for both of us."

sam-caddick said:
Isco:

"I'm not worried as I'm only thinking about being here," the 20-year-old told AS.

"If a team does come to pay a lot of money for me, it will definitely be a big club. Then, if it helps Malaga, I would have no problem in leaving if it was good for both of us."

Sounds like a player preparing for a summer transfer.

Didn't Silva say something similar before he left valencia.

CTID101 said:
If we was going to sign him we would have done the deal when his old clause was in place. Surely?
He might not have been willing to sign at that point. For one thing I think right now he still gets to play in the Champions League.

taconinja said:
CTID101 said:
If we was going to sign him we would have done the deal when his old clause was in place. Surely?
He might not have been willing to sign at that point. For one thing I think right now he still gets to play in the Champions League.
Can sign so he joins in the summer?
If we go back in for him and pay more than what his old clause was then Txiki wants sacking on the spot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.