Isco

I'm taking a more phillasophical approach to this now, and
I'll say our summer doesn't entirely depend on whether we
sign Isco or not. We still should be an attacking threat to
any team if the season was to start tomorrow.

jrb said:
argyle said:
LoveCity said:
People will dismiss it as propaganda like the other 500 reports from Spain, even those from Malaga (and they hate Madrid) media...

Isco is joining Real Madrid.

Agreed.

He's going to Madrid, but it's not a disaster for us.

So he's joining Madrid then. the End.

In that case, why haven't Malaga, Madrid, or City released a statement.

Neither club has anything to lose.

Most of all City,

Because he hasn't signed for anyone yet. But he wants Madrid and they one him apparently. With that in mind there's an inevitable outcome unfortunately.

So Perez today saying IF everything goes well he will be in after Ancelloti signs which they expect by Wednesday so there we have it, at least we know by the end of this week it will be over one way or the other. That word IF though is still there. :-) I see Newsnow have picked up on the Ancelotti signing but not many of the Spanish press are running with Perez's quote even though our time, posted early afternoon. Hate twitter never know who is genuine and who isn't. :-(

fallacy said:
"If everything goes well"

he comes or he doesnt

he doesnt seem to be 100% sure eh

He doesn't sound sure at all. Not worried about that. But if the player has really been telling Spanish newspapers about how exciting it will be to play for one of the biggest clubs in the world, then forget it. He's going to Madrid. Nd, btw,they will turn on him in no time if things don't go well. 'Cos of all that stuff in the past about him hating RM. It will make Modric's first season look like a nice summer picnic. I hope MP has pointed this obvious issue out to the player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.