Isco

I'll only be annoyed if he goes Real on the count of us missing out on him, it won't matter that he's gone to Madrid as he's Spanish therefore in spite of quotes from 2009 saying he hates Real you can understand him wanting to go them over us.

I'm still not entirely convinced it's over though, I'm waiting for it to be official.

jrb said:
Again.

If it's all over, why haven't any of the clubs involved released a statement yet?

What does it matter to City?

Or are City going to let Malaga or Madrid announce it when they feel like it?

I've not known of a club officially announce they have lost a battle for someone's signature before when another club is involved.

We announced we wouldn't be continuing negotiations for Kaka but he wasn't going anywhere else. I suppose it etiquette.

Super David Silva 21 said:
guess whose going to United!

BREAKING NEWS: #Thiago #Alcantara's father confirms the midfielder will NOT be signing a new deal at #Barcelona. #FCB
We should try to hijack this deal.

Proelia said:
Pigeonho said:
Lol, watch this place go into meltdown of he signs for Madrid. Madrid will get slagged off, despite them only doing what we were trying to do - sign a player, and Isco will all of a sudden be a ****.

Everybody knows what dirt Madrid are

Don't worry. Pigeonho is a rag. RM and the rags have a "special relationship". Everyone else knows what dirt Madrid are but not the Swamp dwellers. Except for Fergie, that is.

johnmc said:
jrb said:
Again.

If it's all over, why haven't any of the clubs involved released a statement yet?

What does it matter to City?

Or are City going to let Malaga or Madrid announce it when they feel like it?

I've not known of a club officially announce they have lost a battle for someone's signature before when another club is involved.

Hazard and RVP, to name but two of (no doubt) very many.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.