Isco

Tolmie's contacts are either impeccable and first class or misguided. At this point it's Tolm vs just about everyone.

It's possible he was getting info when we still had a chance and when it turned in Madrid's favour the info dried up.

Whatever happens I'm sure city tried everything if only he had been average at the U21s

Real Madrid President Perez: "Isco to Madrid? There's a chance he'll sign for us, because the player wants to come and Real Madrid wants him"

Forzacitizens said:
Pelligrini's arrival at city hasn't exactly been made the most of has it..

No! doesn't even look like we going to have a fan fare press conference for all the media either

Isco's Disco-biscuits said:
uwe28 said:
Trollsmoan said:
Look at his user name he's gonna have to make a new account now, no wonder he's upset! :P
Show's how long you have followed City...

What does? My username? You really are a numpty aren't you. So because I joined a forum a few months ago it means that's how long I've supported the club. You're a child or have a very low intelligence level (putting it politely). I hope it's the former for your sake.

I'm confused now was he directing that at me or you? I was directing my quote to him about you but I'm not sure now, who do I support? what city is this? who am I?!...

Trollsmoan said:
uwe28 said:
Trollsmoan said:
Look at his user name he's gonna have to make a new account now, no wonder he's upset! :P
Show's how long you have followed City...

Hmm I wonder who I was talking about, hmm....

Really?.../sigh
"Look at his user name he's gonna have to make a new account now"
Look at me everyone i had a go at someone!!!

whyalwaysyou said:
Real Madrid President Perez: "Isco to Madrid? There's a chance he'll sign for us, because the player wants to come and Real Madrid wants him"
It might be possible that Perez is forcing isco to join Madrid by speaking up like this. Typical cnut.

Superace77 said:
Ducado said:
Mikecini said:
Can someone spill the fucking beans please!

There is nothing to spill

Tomorrow or latter on tonight the pendulum will swing back to City

Your confidence has never wavered, hope your right pal.

I have been 50/50 for most of the time, of course I think it would be brilliant if we signed him and like many people would love him at the club, but he is not the b all and end all, and I honestly beleive that if the club valued him they would have gone out and got him, there could be some shenanigans going on with the bid, remember this is two Middle Eastern outfits dealing with each other, and if you have ever been in the Middle East you will know buisiness is all about brinkmanship

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.