Isco

roy.or.r said:
whyalwaysyou said:
Real Madrid President Perez: "Isco to Madrid? There's a chance he'll sign for us, because the player wants to come and Real Madrid wants him"
It might be possible that Perez is forcing isco to join Madrid by speaking up like this. Typical cnut.

That's been the crack ever since they put out the first 'done' stories last week.

Horrible cunts.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUW_8cWG7YA[/youtube]

whyalwaysyou said:
Real Madrid President Perez: "Isco to Madrid? There's a chance he'll sign for us, because the player wants to come and Real Madrid wants him"

There's more than just a "chance" if that's true. If they want him and he wants them, why hasn't he signed for the mad twats already? And why can't RM STFU from one minute to the next?

Ducado said:
Superace77 said:
Ducado said:
There is nothing to spill

Tomorrow or latter on tonight the pendulum will swing back to City

Your confidence has never wavered, hope your right pal.

I have been 50/50 for most of the time, of course I think it would be brilliant if we signed him and like many people would love him at the club, but he is not the b all and end all, and I honestly beleive that if the club valued him they would have gone out and got him, there could be some shenanigans going on with the bid, remember this is two Middle Eastern outfits dealing with each other, and if you have ever been in the Middle East you will know buisiness is all about brinkmanship

Is this informed or just what you think? Dont let me go to 5 a side still clinging to a bit of hope!

roy.or.r said:
whyalwaysyou said:
It might be possible that Perez is forcing isco to join Madrid by speaking up like this. Typical cnut.

Or Isco wants to play for arguably the biggest club in his home country.

whyalwaysyou said:

IM more confident after reading this sounds to me like perez isnt sure at all !!

roy.or.r said:
whyalwaysyou said:
Are we all high on drugs?

Real Madrid are the best most successful club on the planet and the lad is Spanish if they want him then we simply have to accept he will probably go there.

We are nothing yet we are still building.

@fjbautista: Isco no ha concedido entrevista a ningún medio... #estapasando

Translates to Isco has not given permission to talk to the media, it's some Malaga football journalist Javier Bautista

@fjbautista

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/WeAreMadrid10/status/349256557160185857" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/WeAreMadrid10/statu ... 7160185857</a>

Florentino Perez: "I have not spoken with Isco, but I know that the player is very excited to come. Same as it makes me."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.