Isco

kiam06 said:
roy.or.r said:
whyalwaysyou said:
Real Madrid President Perez: "Isco to Madrid? There's a chance he'll sign for us, because the player wants to come and Real Madrid wants him"
It might be possible that Perez is forcing isco to join Madrid by speaking up like this. Typical cnut.
Are we all high on drugs?

Real Madrid are the best most successful club on the planet and the lad is Spanish if they want him then we simply have to accept he will probably go there.

We are nothing yet we are still building.

That's as may be but football is changing no long can they be bankrolled by the Spanish Government and Banks, because as a country Spain does not have a pot to piss in, and nor will they for the next 30 years it's nothing but a long slow decline back to where they where in economic terms before they joined the EU, nowadays clubs don't exists in a bubble

BringBackSwales said:
whyalwaysyou said:
Real Madrid President Perez: "Isco to Madrid? There's a chance he'll sign for us, because the player wants to come and Real Madrid wants him"

thing is, if this is correct, then Malaga have said they have accepted real scabdrid's offer, real scabdrid have said Isco wants to play for them, then if both those 2 things have happened why the feck hasn't he signed?

Perez said if Isco signs he would be annonced after Ancelotti has been offiically declared the new Real Madrid manager.

Thats happening later in the week I think.

I have to say my optimism for him coming to City has taken a battering this evening. There is so much shit flying around, impossible really to say who to believe, to form any sort of judgement.

Hungarian blue said:
Perez even said that he would like to announce the signing of Isco, but only after their new manager will be confirmed.

Well its not put them off with their other two signings. Smells fishy to me.<br /><br />-- Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:13 pm --<br /><br />
Hungarian blue said:
Perez even said that he would like to announce the signing of Isco, but only after their new manager will be confirmed.

Well its not put them off with their other two signings. Smells fishy to me.

Cobwebcat said:
Tolmie's contacts are either impeccable and first class or misguided. At this point it's Tolm vs just about everyone.

It's possible he was getting info when we still had a chance and when it turned in Madrid's favour the info dried up.

Whatever happens I'm sure city tried everything if only he had been average at the U21s

not agreeing with this last point - Isco was a great player before the U21's, he did not suddenly become one at the U21's, so IF there was a chance to sign him before the U21's then surely that would have been the time to do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.