Isco

robbieh said:
Several questions that will be answered over the next few years.

1) Is Isco all that?

2) Are Ferran and Txiki all that?

I think it is safe to say we have a good coach, good squad and a fantastic owner.

Yes they are otherwise City wouldn't of employed them.

@somosmaIaga: #Isco hasta que no se haga oficial no se puede descartar que otro equipo(City sobretodo) haga alguna puja por él,#QuePorCavaniDen55IscoVale+

Until it becomes official it can't be ruled out another club (city) could make a bid for him

Super David Silva 21 said:
Rafael Hernandez
Still, MCFC can still sign Isco, but club unwilling to pay the release clause. Málaga Owner favors selling the player to other spanish club.

I knew i read somewhere that we weren't willing to pay something or other.

Other words Malaga have changed the goalposts in January.

Ray78 said:
robbieh said:

1) Is Isco all that?

I think it is safe to say we have a good coach, good squad and a fantastic owner.

GC and Marwood.

citysince88 said:
Am i only one the isn't that arsed if signs or not, he seems a good player but people need to stop acting like the kid is Messi. Sit back and chill if signs for us good but if not fine, we already have a load of quality players :)
You know, I'm with you 100%. I can't wait for the season to start, and Isco makes absolutely no difference to that. I know he's a good prospect, but you'd think we were talking about the best player on the planet the way this thread has gone.

All that said, it's a bit of fun.........isn't it?!

toffee balls said:
Isco's Disco-biscuits said:
It sounds as if the two boys have done their best to royally fuck this deal up. 1 by leaving a sour taste in Malaga's mouth over the Pellegrini compensation. 2 by penny pinching thinking that Isco would come to us no matter what. Will be interesting to see how this unfolds.
Blame culture = bag of shite
Give your head a wobble and grow up

You can't blame the lad, I mean what kind of guy uses a player we have not even signed as part of his username!

Ray78 said:
robbieh said:

1) Is Isco all that?

We employed Cook and Hughes.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
citysince88 said:
Am i only one the isn't that arsed if signs or not, he seems a good player but people need to stop acting like the kid is Messi. Sit back and chill if signs for us good but if not fine, we already have a load of quality players :)

Not your not. I'm with you.

I agree to a point, we still have the best squad in the league IMHO but he is a special player and the new boss would get the most from him.
If Nasri is still here in Aug, we will have our own version anyway!!!

Shall say this once more. Falcao was DONE to Chelsea for anyone and everyone. Odds were similar, journalists already speculating on Torres next move and saying that Mendes was packaging him and Jose together as part of a deal etc. Where is he now? Monaco!

What will be will be, but ffs chill!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.