Isco

johnmc said:
NipHolmes said:
Shall say this once more. Falcao was DONE to Chelsea for anyone and everyone. Odds were similar, journalists already speculating on Torres next move and saying that Mendes was packaging him and Jose together as part of a deal etc. Where is he now? Monaco!

What will be will be, but ffs chill!

Difference being I can't recall Abramovich saying anything on the subject.

I can tell you now and this is fact. Roman turned him down TWICE! Once last summer and also this summer. He simply would not pay what was asked per week and also wanted Mendes to lower his fee's via third-party agreement.

Falcao was very keen for the move. Instead he is in Monaco for a season before going to Madrid.

goaters volley said:
If he goes RM he'll be just another Sergio canales,was a great prospect until RM stalled his career

Canales career up until now destroyed by injury really

dref619 said:
NQCitizen said:
dref619 said:
If we're not willing to pay the release clause, considering the amount we paid for Fernandinho, we are mugs.

Fernandinho could easily come in and fill a glaring hole in the squad. A proper dynamic box to box midfielder. Whereas isco comes in arguably our 4th best attacking midfielder.

Oh don't get me wrong, fernandinho is a good signing, and I didn't mind overpaying by 5 or so million. But 4th best attacking mid ? Come on really , in 3 or 4 years hel be the best attacking in the squad, comfortably.

Navas Nasri and Silva are realistically better players right now and his potential isn't guaranteed. We've already seen the issues of a 'footballing father' relationship with Bob and Balo, don't need another quite so soon imo

I agree Isco has huge potential but his fee would be much better spent on a world class striker. Get Aguero a partner like Cavani and we win the league.

sam-caddick said:
MihaiCity said:
Rafael Hernández ‏@RafaelH117 1m
Things stay the same, Isco wants MCFC, agreed terms with both teams, but Málaga only has a deal with Real Madrid

if this is true why the fuck we don't want to pay another milions to get him????????????????????????WHY???????????????????????? someone need to responde for that if it's true

Makes you wonder if us holding out for Malaga to pay for Pellegrini's compensation is coming back to haunt us.

My thoughts exactly. Malaga want more off us at a guess hence why we not happy.

robertsuki said:
Its over lets face it ! Madrid are still a bigger draw.
We should have sealed this transfer quickly before the U21's.

We still need that creative goal scoring midfielder so lets get out there and secure the next world class player before anybody else gets a sniff.

We still need this type of player to succeed and win this season.

They are a bigger draw. But Alan Simonsen went and played at The Valley. Nothing to do with this, but stranger things have happened.

11212.jpg

LoveCity said:
Fear not, there will be new Spanish toys for us to play with soon. Have a look at others in their U21 and U20 squads. Oliver Torres in particular (linked with us not so long ago) has similar ability to what Thiago did at the same age. And we have our Denis Suarez although he looks a way off the first team still.

Pozo is very good from what I've seen.

sam-caddick said:
MihaiCity said:
Rafael Hernández ‏@RafaelH117 1m
Things stay the same, Isco wants MCFC, agreed terms with both teams, but Málaga only has a deal with Real Madrid

if this is true why the fuck we don't want to pay another milions to get him????????????????????????WHY???????????????????????? someone need to responde for that if it's true

Makes you wonder if us holding out for Malaga to pay for Pellegrini's compensation is coming back to haunt us.
Nail head.

Why can't we sign Leong Ka Hang, Macau footballer of the year!

I am dying to sing - we're buying a Ka Hang who's won f*ck-all, we're pissing our money against a wall :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.