Isco

dref619 said:
carlosthejackal said:
dref619 said:
If we're not willing to pay the release clause, considering the amount we paid for Fernandinho, we are mugs.
Plus the money wasted last summer on Garcia, Sinclair etc.

Don't get me started on Javi fucking Garcia
Javi fucked Garcia? Christ....

AJ71 said:
Manx Blue said:
For those old enough to recall, Isco is basically the Spanish version of the Arthur Numan saga.

(Except we've got a few bob now)

God I remember that one, remember it dragging on for ages and my mates brother picking us up from the airport telling us he'd signed for Rangers. (Arthur Numan, not my mates brother).

Didn't we end up with Ricky Holden instead?

I think it was the same year. Rick H played in the same team over here as Richards30.

NoahCity said:
sam-caddick said:
MihaiCity said:
Rafael Hernández ‏@RafaelH117 1m
Things stay the same, Isco wants MCFC, agreed terms with both teams, but Málaga only has a deal with Real Madrid

if this is true why the fuck we don't want to pay another milions to get him????????????????????????WHY???????????????????????? someone need to responde for that if it's true

Makes you wonder if us holding out for Malaga to pay for Pellegrini's compensation is coming back to haunt us.
It seems like we are simply refusing to pay the extra few million, which is making me pull my hair out, same as Hazard last year.

Currently missing out on the best striker on the market and the best young player through this tactic. Hold on tight.

NoahCity said:
sam-caddick said:
MihaiCity said:
Things stay the same, Isco wants MCFC, agreed terms with both teams, but Málaga only has a deal with Real Madrid

if this is true why the fuck we don't want to pay another milions to get him????????????????????????WHY???????????????????????? someone need to responde for that if it's true

Makes you wonder if us holding out for Malaga to pay for Pellegrini's compensation is coming back to haunt us.
It seems like we are simply refusing to pay the extra few million, which is making me pull my hair out, same as Hazard last year.

noah hazard was different, we had to sign his brother and the agent was pulling pants down! outragious demands that chelsea were willing to pay, we are not mugs anymore

toffee balls said:
robbieh said:
Several questions that will be answered over the next few years.

1) Is Isco all that?

2) Are Ferran and Txiki all that?
1) yes
2) stupid comment made out of your frustration

Maybe so but I am still pissed off with the way Mancini's sacking was handled. I think in retrospect it was the right decision but not sure they handled it well. Just because they were at Barca does not make them godlike. Laporta and Rosell were the main men. As I understand it Ferran was the accountant.

Bewar3them00n said:
my 1st post...
What a saga this is turning out to be!
We've had all the emotions ( often on the same page!) it's been very revealing, and not to mention entertaining!
Personally, I've resigned myself to the fact that he's going to Madrid, as Cavani said, when Madrid come knocking, you take notice!
I think our main target should be a striker, since Mario left we haven't replaced him, and with Aguero getting injured it left us underpowered upfront last season.
If Manny can get Nasri playing to the top of his game regularly, I don't think missing out on Isco will be such an issue, Navas and Fenandinho were the must have transfers, Isco would have been the icing on the cake! I know it's not over until Perez is shouting it from the rooftops, but I'm far, far more optimistic about next season now, if Isco comes, great! if not, well, we move on!

Welcome to the jungle

salfordpaul said:
NoahCity said:
sam-caddick said:

noah hazard was different, we had to sign his brother and the agent was pulling pants down! outragious demands that chelsea were willing to pay, we are not mugs anymore
It would have been worth it though.

sam-caddick said:
MihaiCity said:

Makes you wonder what kind of shithouse cunts their board are for making a man sweat for his fucking wages all bastard season!

Makes you wonder how fucking ungrateful they are that their manager (former one anyway) kept that team together and did the best he possibly could. Plkayers not being paid and morale low yet he braved on, yet they made him sweat. They are fucking dirt. Fuck them. We owe them fuck all and neither does Pellegrini. His unpaid wages were in lieu for the compensation anyway.

Marvin said:
carlosthejackal said:
MihaiCity said:

Totally baffling if true,
All part of negotiations

I thought we couldn't talk to the player until terms agreed with club, but that doesn't seem to have happened here.

Appears that if we want Isco enough, then we can get him

But if you were the transfer negotiator you have to bear in mind what our budget is, and what other targets we have. We don't really need Isco as far as next season is concerned (I don't believe he is better than what we have now - it's his potential in years to come) and we certainly need a striker.
But he IS better than Nasri. Hence Madrid wanting to pay £30m for him.

NipHolmes said:
dref619 said:
NQCitizen said:
Fernandinho could easily come in and fill a glaring hole in the squad. A proper dynamic box to box midfielder. Whereas isco comes in arguably our 4th best attacking midfielder.

Oh don't get me wrong, fernandinho is a good signing, and I didn't mind overpaying by 5 or so million. But 4th best attacking mid ? Come on really , in 3 or 4 years hel be the best attacking in the squad, comfortably.

He has the tools but Silva injury free and in his pomp is up there pushing Xavi and Iniesta, he is simply sublime. Isco will do well to 'better' him.

Ha ha laughable Silva was fuckin garbage last year<br /><br />-- Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:56 pm --<br /><br />
NipHolmes said:
dref619 said:
NQCitizen said:
Fernandinho could easily come in and fill a glaring hole in the squad. A proper dynamic box to box midfielder. Whereas isco comes in arguably our 4th best attacking midfielder.

Oh don't get me wrong, fernandinho is a good signing, and I didn't mind overpaying by 5 or so million. But 4th best attacking mid ? Come on really , in 3 or 4 years hel be the best attacking in the squad, comfortably.

He has the tools but Silva injury free and in his pomp is up there pushing Xavi and Iniesta, he is simply sublime. Isco will do well to 'better' him.

Ha ha laughable Silva was fuckin garbage last year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.