Isco

MCFC-Scott said:
Could it still be on?

'@FalconaPJ: Clients off to Malaga #Marbella on an emptyleg flight from #Manchester ✈☀ <a class="postlink" href="http://t.co/JYDVdHViBe'" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://t.co/JYDVdHViBe'</a>

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BNl021vCAAABRA_.jpg[/bigimg]

zr6eSH0.jpg

Here we go again.

Plain Speaking said:
Plenty of "cyber bullying" visible this morning, for posters that dont accept the "party line".
Isco was an attainable target at a realistic price. IMO we failed on this one, however we dress it up. There will be many disappointed fans.

Transfer strategies that worked at Barca wont necessarily work with us.
Lets learn from our mistakes and move on.

it's not a party, it's a disco. THAT is the whole problem here...

JosMCFC said:
Surely if someone really 100% knew this was happening they would tell & let us all get on the 8/1 price he currently is :)

Some people just find it very hard to accept, that he has chosen a much bigger club than city. I said this would happen well over a week ago and got slammed on here. Don't get me wrong, I would love to see him at city, but if I were him, I would pick Madrid over City every day of the week for lots of reasons. The weather, football, food, culture, stature of the club, the city itself, and he is Spanish, playing for Madrid or Barca is a dream for a Spanish lad. I just don't see him at City, but I would live to be wrong because he looks quite a decent young prospect.

Zidane will feel I right mug if Isco sits on the bench for the majority of the season at Madrid! also next time Madrid play the "Zidane Card" it will not be as effective.....

waspish said:
Zidane will feel I right mug if Isco sits on the bench for the majority of the season at Madrid! also next time Madrid play the "Zidane Card" it will not be as effective.....

Also if he is sat on the bench in a Champions League match against us and we batter them!!! If only :)

rickmcfc said:
Some people just find it very hard to accept, that he has chosen a much bigger club than city. I said this would happen well over a week ago and got slammed on here. Don't get me wrong, I would love to see him at city, but if I were him, I would pick Madrid over City every day of the week for lots of reasons. The weather, football, food, culture, stature of the club, the city itself, and he is Spanish, playing for Madrid or Barca is a dream for a Spanish lad. I just don't see him at City, but I would live to be wrong because he looks quite a decent young prospect.

For the most part i'd agree with you...however...it is not inconceivable that some spanish hate or at least dislike Real as much as we the rags...I think lumping every spaniard into 'dreaming of playing for Barca or Madrid' is stereotyping a little ;-)

waspish said:

It wouldn't shock me if he moves there and is then sold two years later. Bale will replace Ronaldo and Ozil is still very young. Isco really will be up against it. Good luck to him.

waspish said:

The fact that anyone would listen to someone with such a lack of self discipline still amazes me.

I don't care what someone says, you don't do that in a World Cup Final.

5-zidane-headbutt-gif.gif

Stoned Rose said:
bluethai said:
Look closely and compare our squad to Bayern, Barca, Real, and Chelsea's, we are still very much light in creativity and quality imo.

Chelsea? Still finished above them and slapped them a few times last season.
At the end of the day, only silverware counts!

rickmcfc said:
JosMCFC said:
Surely if someone really 100% knew this was happening they would tell & let us all get on the 8/1 price he currently is :)

He's young and Spanish and Madrid wont be much of an improvement to his lifestyle in Malaga. It hasn't got a beach! The world is his oyster and Manchester and England provide him some variation!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.