Isco

30uya20.jpg

Graham Hunter ‏@BumperGraham 2h
I suppose that #City could consider getting #Kinky #PeterBarnes or #TheGoat to mimic the #Zidane role. Meantime, however, perhaps #Vieira?

Nathan west ‏@Nathanwest12 49m
@BumperGraham can you see any liklihood of city upping there bid to seal the deal graham ..is that still the sticking point

Graham Hunter ‏@BumperGraham 44m
@Nathanwest12 They have now been out-bid, yes

Hunter is now saying that we've been outbid?

No idea what's going on.

Prestwich_Blue said:
tonethestone said:
Pigeonho said:
What's an emptyleg flight?

Private flight I think
Empty one way. But is it empty going out or coming back?

if that pic is a) real and b) today in manc and c) an empty leg available for the return, then it looks like the jet is hired to go to malaga marbella today with passengers, though with nobody booked on the return leg.

However, theat airline's website has a list of "empty leg" availability and today from malaga marbella to manc does not feature on dates/times offered... so, is it booked already? or is it bullshit?

you decide...

Claytop said:
Graham Hunter ‏@BumperGraham 2h
I suppose that #City could consider getting #Kinky #PeterBarnes or #TheGoat to mimic the #Zidane role. Meantime, however, perhaps #Vieira?

Nathan west ‏@Nathanwest12 49m
@BumperGraham can you see any liklihood of city upping there bid to seal the deal graham ..is that still the sticking point

Graham Hunter ‏@BumperGraham 44m
@Nathanwest12 They have now been out-bid, yes

Hunter is now saying that we've been outbid?

No idea what's going on.

Neither does he.

Pigeonho said:
What's an emptyleg flight?

This means taking advantage of a flight where there are no passengers booked for the return journey.

i.e. Plane was chartered for a Malaga >>> Manchester trip
but not for return journey....so empty plane means cheaper tickets for anyone happy to book return journey at short notice.

Implies there was a Malaga >>> Manchester one-way charter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.