Isco

waspish said:
Pigeonho said:
bluetrue said:
[/b]

Neither does he.
Which is funny because when the positive Isco to City articles were up and running, and Hunter was tweeting about it looking likely, some on here said Hunter knows his stuff. :-)

Don't you know the rules? ;)

Good info regarding city it's gospel and he knows his stuff

Bad news clueless spouts shite and knows fucks all

;)
It's great isn't it!

Pigeonho said:
waspish said:
Pigeonho said:
Which is funny because when the positive Isco to City articles were up and running, and Hunter was tweeting about it looking likely, some on here said Hunter knows his stuff. :-)

Don't you know the rules? ;)

Good info regarding city it's gospel and he knows his stuff

Bad news clueless spouts shite and knows fucks all

;)
It's great isn't it!

Haha sure is ;).

I know the rules don't believe anything regarding players coming to city until he is on the mcfc website saying he has come to a massive club ;)

i'd say the flight is taking some randomers on the piss to Malaga and bringing back somebody the plane has actually been chartered for. The company is founded/owned by Adie Mike, cant see him been on the wind up to be honest.

I think the reality is that some of em do know people and get tit bits thrown their way but the market is so fluid that even good info gets overtaken and things change, even the president of madrid one who should know said that IF things go well ancelotti and isco should sign but even he is hedging his bets in case things change.

bammy blue said:
i'd say the flight is taking some randomers on the piss to Malaga and bringing back somebody the plane has actually been chartered for. The company is founded/owned by Adie Mike, cant see him been on the wind up to be honest.

So whats the pilot doing then-flying over San Antonio with a rope ladder to pick up Isco on his way to Malaga?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.