Isco

BibbyBlue85 said:
Just to make things clear, I don't work for us and I'm not on the WUM. I'm a genuine city fan since birth who has only ever got information twice since I joined this forum (Tevez and Isco).

I've seen the WUM's on here and been frustrated by the utter bullshit that some of them come up with. I'd never WUM the forum and take blues for a ride. I've posted what I have in extremely good faith and I still stand by what I was told. Everything has been agreed with Malaga and Isco, it's up to Isco to now make his decision.

I'm still confident because of the Pellegrini factor but if he doesn't come here, I've done my best to post what I know

Fair play Bibby, hope your info comes thru pal

BibbyBlue85 said:
Just to make things clear, I don't work for us and I'm not on the WUM. I'm a genuine city fan since birth who has only ever got information twice since I joined this forum (Tevez and Isco).

I've seen the WUM's on here and been frustrated by the utter bullshit that some of them come up with. I'd never WUM the forum and take blues for a ride. I've posted what I have in extremely good faith and I still stand by what I was told. Everything has been agreed with Malaga and Isco, it's up to Isco to now make his decision.

I'm still confident because of the Pellegrini factor but if he doesn't come here, I've done my best to post what I know

Fair do's mate, when did you last get updated though?

BibbyBlue85 said:

Its appreciated bud, cheers.

Here's a thought.

Do you think RM are playing the big mafia boss type figure and putting their arms around Isco saying "Course you wanna come join the family. Who doesn't? Hey everybody, he's gonna join the family!". This would, of course, put a lot of pressure on Isco to say "yes" because even though he's never said he 'wants' to join - so much has been said by the media, RM Bosses, RM players etc. that if he says "no" it will look like he changed his mind and could suffer the Mafia wrath!

If this one fails, I trust that our club will have a plan B.

We all need to have a bit of faith. Txiki and Soriano didn't come to our club simply to make up the numbers. They have to and will deliver.

flb said:
bammy blue said:
i'd say the flight is taking some randomers on the piss to Malaga and bringing back somebody the plane has actually been chartered for. The company is founded/owned by Adie Mike, cant see him been on the wind up to be honest.

So whats the pilot doing then-flying over San Antonio with a rope ladder to pick up Isco on his way to Malaga?

That beats Bacon chops picking Berbaflop up at the Airport.

bammy blue said:
flb said:
bammy blue said:
i'd say the flight is taking some randomers on the piss to Malaga and bringing back somebody the plane has actually been chartered for. The company is founded/owned by Adie Mike, cant see him been on the wind up to be honest.

So whats the pilot doing then-flying over San Antonio with a rope ladder to pick up Isco on his way to Malaga?

is he still on the piss?

Who, the pilot?

BibbyBlue85 said:

Fair enough that mate. Some of the more hysterical posters might throw their dummies your way if he doesn't sign for us though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.