Isco

Blueband Brother said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Blueband Brother said:
Ah finally. I was wondering when a video will be released for this whatever you want to call it about Isco.

Just for you

Did you make the video yourself? if so then well done.

But I would have waited until everything is decided first because I am still not sure it is done and dusted and I still harbor some hope of a dramatic turn of events in the next 48 hours.

If we can't take the piss out of our ourselves then this club will change for the worst.
We don't need the messiah we have Jesus :-)

Just to lighten the mood.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POv-3yIPSWc[/youtube]

The fruits are Disco Dancing.

lost_n_spaced said:
TCIB said:
lost_n_spaced said:
Dude. 700 pages (that's 7000 posts) in 2 days, based on 0 news.

And you think I want to experience that on TWO forums ?

No ta.

(and Ta Ta, to keep up appearances).

Protip:: When you are not interested in being involved with a thread simply do not click on it.
This is a new concept but easily applicable by anyone, even miserable moaning trolls can do it so i hear !

I like to stir the pot. It's my only source of amusement as I'm moving house (so TV is packed) & my other half is doing end of year reports for her pupils.

Fair enough that my good man.
Whatever keeps this thread entertaining and me unbanned is great :)

M24 Citizen said:
Anyone wanting to find out the latest, the only thing I think we've found today is that Malaga forum's own ITK 'cop' on their forums said this:

cop wrote:
I still maintain that the City and Malaga have it done and Isco the decider. The decide whether her father will prefer to play football or chuck.
I betting he leaves the City .. I will die defending my information.
[bigimg]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu2ldnXj6V1r5jtugo1_250.gif[/bigimg]

grim up north said:
doomuk said:
bluetrue said:
Get a grip.

Why? He's fairly close to the mark.
So far, their actions have spoken louder than there few words and all they have succeeded in doing is moving us backwards.

Im still hopeful it can be turned around but getting less confident with each and every cockup.

Serious question how old are you two

Beat me to it.

I suspect they'll be being tucked in shortly :)

Feed-The-Goat said:
salfordpaul said:
hope we can go back for cavani now that carlos looks set to go!

I hope not, the price is silly.
Not our money mate. My season card is bought either way. If we spend £300m this summer it makes no odds to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.