Isco

Davs 19 said:
grim up north said:
doomuk said:
Why? He's fairly close to the mark.
So far, their actions have spoken louder than there few words and all they have succeeded in doing is moving us backwards.

Im still hopeful it can be turned around but getting less confident with each and every cockup.

Serious question how old are you two

Beat me to it.

I suspect they'll be being tucked in shortly :)

Did they say anything contrary to fact.

Sold Mario, although he wanted to go, got a decent price.

While Mancini probably needed to be replaced, bearing in mind they seem to pride themselves on secrecy, his sacking was leaked pretty badly.

Fernandinho may be what we need, he also seems pretty expensive.

Navas, no complaints.

So overall a decent start. It is what happens between now and August that will show us what they are made of.

SWP's back said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
salfordpaul said:
hope we can go back for cavani now that carlos looks set to go!

I hope not, the price is silly.
Not our money mate. My season card is bought either way. If we spend £300m this summer it makes no odds to me.

I understand the moneys fuck all but when you look at the talent out there that £54 mil could go a long way. A fantastic player yes who i would love at the club but still its £54 mil.

What would it look like if he flopped ala Torres, Veron, Caroll etc, we wouldn't hear the end of it.

Kazzydeyna said:
So.. Our two Spanish supremos so far....

- Sacked the best manager in the league for not being nice enough to our multi multi millionaire playboys..err players.

- treated him like absolute shite in the process, damaging the clubs reputation

- struggled to sign pellegrini, but finally got him over the line. (Maybe he was reticent after seeing the way we treated his predecessor ?)

- overpaid for the Brazilian lad.

- and it's looking like they have clutched defeat from the jaws of victory in the whole Isco fiasco.

- oh, and very likely letting Tevez go to a European rival, leaving us with aguero (excellent) and dzeko (lump of fucking wood). This after selling the most promising young forward in world football to another euro rival for relative peanuts.

All the above after being appointed with the express goal of, amongst other things, building a side and indeed a whole club capable of attracting and retaining the best players in the world. On an unlimited budget.

I'm not too impressed with them to be honest.

Have you ever thought of doing the comedy circuit?

skybluelyon said:
roy.or.r said:
Kazzydeyna said:

- Sacked the best manager in the league for not being nice enough to our multi multi millionaire playboys..err players.

- struggled to sign pellegrini, but finally got him over the line. (Maybe he was reticent after seeing the way we treated his predecessor ?)

- and it's looking like they have clutched defeat from the jaws of victory in the whole Isco fiasco.

- oh, and very likely letting Tevez go to a European rival, leaving us with aguero (excellent) and dzeko (lump of fucking wood). This after selling the most promising young forward in world football to another euro rival for relative peanuts.

All the above after being appointed with the express goal of, amongst other things, building a side and indeed a whole club capable of attracting and retaining the best players in the world. On an unlimited budget.

How you saw Mancini as the best manager in the league is beyond me!!

having a go at our owner must be a rag

Please. Please. Please! Try harder than the old chestnut 'he must be a rag' just because he has an opinion. Pathetic.

Since this has at one point been a 'dancing' thread...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOx81aG-EN4[/youtube]

Let's hope we soon have news that gives us a reason to.

I think a few on here need to remember that its only june 25th and not august 25th.

Don't think i can take this all summer.

gifstache.com_685_1342279923.gif

Couldn't go without posting a catgif

Kazzydeyna said:

Fucking flute.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.