Isco

Ray78 said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Chancy Termites said:
Some here were talking about Suarez as an alternative target to Isco the other day.

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2013/0...real-madrid-ahead-of-potential-summer-switch/

A good replacement for Tevez, no doubt. I hope we have a go at getting him.

City will have to move countries for that to happen imo.
Depends on whether Real madrid or some other European side bid for him.

Many like English football fans will be nervous about his disciplinary record. Absolutely love him as a footballer, but he's finished in England. Any more misdemeanours and he'd get hammered. He'll get crucified at every away ground. Much much worse than the treatment Balotelli got. And yes he deserved it, although we all know had he played for a couple of other clubs, the press and pundits would have turned the other cheek.

Stoned Rose said:
lost_n_spaced said:
OK, here's a back on topic post.

I reckon that with a 'Hazard' equivalent (be it Isco, Reus or whoever) we will (a) finish 10 points minimum ahead of Utd & (b) get to at least the knockout stages of the CL.

What say you all ?

None of us are refined or intelligent enough to understand the question sorry.

Speak for yourself...some of us are refined/intelligent enough to understand the question!!!

In answer, I'd say about 3 O'clock,

pudge said:
M24 Citizen said:
Anyone wanting to find out the latest, the only thing I think we've found today is that Malaga forum's own ITK 'cop' on their forums said this:

cop wrote:
I still maintain that the City and Malaga have it done and Isco the decider. The decide whether her father will prefer to play football or chuck.
I betting he leaves the City .. I will die defending my information.
[bigimg]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu2ldnXj6V1r5jtugo1_250.gif[/bigimg]

Google translate sorry haha.

lost_n_spaced said:
OK, here's a back on topic post.

I reckon that with a 'Hazard' equivalent (be it Isco, Reus or whoever) we will (a) finish 10 points minimum ahead of Utd & (b) get to at least the knockout stages of the CL.

What say you all ?

Anybody know where I can pick up some plastic sheeting and gaffer tape quickly...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.